Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOP Correctional Officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Evolution81 View Post
    I'm cool with that...I just want to get on.. I'm tired of my present agency..

    Be careful what you wish for!!! LOL!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by in625shooter View Post
      Be careful what you wish for!!! LOL!
      I'm one of the rare guys that knows exactly what I'm getting my self into.. I have a couple of friend s already in bop that say it's better then my current agency.. Lol... Plus working for the feds for so long I know the possible pitfalls when working for agencies with low morale etc...lol my agency during every survey is at the bottom of the morale category... Lol... It can only go up from here
      Last edited by Evolution81; 08-04-2014, 04:04 AM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dox1842 View Post
        haha congrats. This just means you will get the conditional. Don't celebrate yet and go crazy/quit your current job. I got my status changed to hired on 2/15/14 and I just finished my first week of IF. Stand by and be patient!
        Congrats dude.
        You should have gotten your Conditional already if your status says hired. That status change should mean you're getting a firm. jmo

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BoricuaLEO View Post
          USA Jobs changed my status to "Hired" yesterday, but I haven't even received an EOD yet, lol.
          Best of luck to you! Congrats!
          Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
          Me: you really want an answer to that
          Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

          Comment


          • status changed to referred for NY two days ago. The last announcement I was also referred and told i was on the list but there were vets ahead of me. Current DHS gs7, non leo, non vet.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Evolution81 View Post
              I'm one of the rare guys that knows exactly what I'm getting my self into.. I have a couple of friend s already in bop that say it's better then my current agency.. Lol... Plus working for the feds for so long I know the possible pitfalls when working for agencies with low morale etc...lol my agency during every survey is at the bottom of the morale category... Lol... It can only go up from here
              I think we might work for the same agency haha

              Comment


              • I report to IF Monday, stoked....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dod299 View Post
                  I report to IF Monday, stoked....
                  Congrats! Where again?

                  I am still waiting on my EOD. It went from August 11 to who knows when, due to the age waiver.

                  Anyways, best of luck.

                  Comment


                  • Will this be the week???

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BoricuaLEO View Post
                      Will this be the week???
                      Well, "Age Waiver" approved. HR is submitting my final paperwork today. We'll see how long the wait is now. Almost there!

                      Comment


                      • quick question, I checked my status and it says best qualified but under it had the initials NV. can anyone explain what that means?

                        Comment


                        • Day 1 of IF down,9 more to go...FCC Pollock.

                          My IF class has a ton of folks from FL....they all have been trying to get into FL joints for like 2 yrs...
                          Last edited by dod299; 08-11-2014, 05:55 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dod299 View Post
                            Day 1 of IF down,9 more to go...FCC Pollock.

                            My IF class has a ton of folks from FL....they all have been trying to get into FL joints for like 2 yrs...
                            Awesome! Congrats. Hope everything is going well. That's weird about the FL guys, since it seems Coleman hires constantly. How is it over there in LA? Are you from FL? Anyways, best of luck. Hopefully I start soon too.

                            Comment


                            • Does any one know the process if you are still on probation but another institution is willing to hire you at a higher Grade? I am considering but I don't see the point really..

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by wn8 View Post
                                quick question, I checked my status and it says best qualified but under it had the initials NV. can anyone explain what that means?
                                you were rated Best Qualified with Non-Veteran status

                                NV= non-vet

                                If you WERE indeed a vet, your DD214 didn't go through, because you weren't awarded your preference points.
                                If you AREN'T a vet, don't worry about the NV

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5401 users online. 287 members and 5114 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X