300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by in625shooter View Post
    As far as how they pick the names sometimes it's random sometimes a bug gets put into an ear to pick this name, other times they might just do a VRA board for only Vets.
    I believe when I was doing my interview it was a VRA board. The other 3 applicants all had prior LEO experience while I was the only one with out experience but I had a bachelor's degree. As the baseline though, we were ALL military veterans.

Comment

• Shooter, I did come back BQ then I received an email saying my resume didn't portray my experience. I fixed that and reapplied ( like you advised in our PMs) but no word since. Almost 4 months now...
      NYPD Exam 2050 (3/2012)
      List # XX
      APD-5: 2/1/14
      Initial Medical: -------
      Written Psychological: ------
      Oral Psychological: -------
      J.S.T: -------
      Meeting w/ BI: ---------
      Mini Medical: --------
      Getting everything in order and playing the waiting game.

Comment

• Great BoricuaLEO!!!!The hardest part IMHO is the CORE Values Test,and the test isn't really hard,guess for me it was the Anxiety of needing to pass....After that everything else is easy brezzey...Good Luck.
        Last edited by dod299; 07-01-2014, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Well. Interview went great today. Yes, its true, there is a computer assesment. I also had to do a scenario essay and a background questionnaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by dod299 View Post
            Great BoricuaLEO!!!!The hardest part IMHO is the CORE Values Test,and the test isn't really hard,guess for me it was the Anxiety of needing to pass....After that everything else is easy brezzey...Good Luck.

It was the same for me. My nerves got the best of me, because I was so nervous...but after the first few questions, I knew I was good to go. The test was quite simple, if you have ethics and morals. No way to study for it, just be honest with what you'd do, and if you deserve to pass, you will.

Comment

• Yup. I was pretty much told I was getting a Conditional right then and there. Gotta do the physical and drug test. They want me to start in August. Yup, next month, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoricuaLEO View Post
                Yup. I was pretty much told I was getting a Conditional right then and there. Gotta do the physical and drug test. They want me to start in August. Yup, next month, lol.
                This was basically what happened with me. I was told to go sit in the chairs outside the HR office and they printed off my conditional and handed it to me. Then an HR person took me to do my physical and drug test right then.

Congrats BoricualLEO!
                Stupid is as stupid does. Sometimes people win the Darwin Award.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply Shane View Post
                  This was basically what happened with me. I was told to go sit in the chairs outside the HR office and they printed off my conditional and handed it to me. Then an HR person took me to do my physical and drug test right then.
                  Thats really fast! I got my conditional about a month after the interview.

Comment

• sounds like things are starting to move for some people. congrats. I just updated my profile for Beaumont Texas and got BQ and referred, so we will see.

Happy 4th everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by dox1842 View Post
                      Thats really fast! I got my conditional about a month after the interview.
                      Yes. I was honestly quite surprised. I even mentioned that it was quite fast and HR said they like to do it all as soon as they can, if they are able to.
                      Stupid is as stupid does. Sometimes people win the Darwin Award.

Comment

• i just recently changed my number 1 selection to coleman. anybody know anything about this institution?

Comment

• Graduated FLETC! Good luck to all in the process still it will definitely be worth the time and effort it takes to go thru the whole process.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUPPLYORDIE View Post
                            Graduated FLETC! Good luck to all in the process still it will definitely be worth the time and effort it takes to go thru the whole process.
                            Congratulations!

Comment

• Originally posted by wn8 View Post
                              i just recently changed my number 1 selection to coleman. anybody know anything about this institution?
                              I know a little bit about it.
                              Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
                              Me: you really want an answer to that
                              Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

Comment

• Originally posted by wn8 View Post
                                i just recently changed my number 1 selection to coleman. anybody know anything about this institution?
                                I'm currently waiting for a notification from Coleman as well, it's been a couple of months and no word!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5491 users online. 242 members and 5249 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X