300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys,
    I have an interview scheduled at FCC Allenwood on the 5th of June. I was just wondering if anyone is currently also in the process there as well? I've read through this entire thread and I haven't seen much mentioned in regards to the Allenwood facility. I seem to be going through the process fairly quickly. Any helpful info or guidance is appreciated.

Applied: 04/14/14*
    Referred: 05/03/14
    OF-5 sent: 05/05/14
    Interview: 06/05/14*
    Applied: 04/14/14
    Phase 1-Interview/Test: 06/05/14
    Conditional Offer Received: 06/20/14
    E-Qip/SF85P-S Submitted: 06/21/14
    Phase 2-Fingerprints: 06/26/14
    Phase 3-UA/Medical/X-Ray: TBA

BOP Candidate
    Police Academy Certified (ACT 120)
    Degree in Police Science/Criminal Justice
    Over 5 years experience in Safety Enforcement

Comment

• Originally posted by phil 15 View Post
      Qwerty,

I got your PM....basically, I interviewed Mar 12 and was notified Mar 14 to schedule my drug and medical. Because of my work schedule, I was not able to do the drug/medical until Mar 26. HR said if I did my drug/Medical earlier, I may have been able to start April 7, but ended up an offer for May 5. I deferred that date to start June 1.

What was nice was that HR introduced me to the Warden while I was being interviewed (nice guy).
      Wow that was really fast. I did my physical March 12th and I have been waiting ever since for the firm offer. I received an email on April 28th and then one on March 16th saying that the firm offer would come within the next week. Ofcourse that time has came and went.....

Comment

• Originally posted by phil 15 View Post
        Qwerty,

I got your PM....basically, I interviewed Mar 12 and was notified Mar 14 to schedule my drug and medical. Because of my work schedule, I was not able to do the drug/medical until Mar 26. HR said if I did my drug/Medical earlier, I may have been able to start April 7, but ended up an offer for May 5. I deferred that date to start June 1.

What was nice was that HR introduced me to the Warden while I was being interviewed (nice guy).

Right on! I forgot the little part about you already being a Fed employee lol. That makes a difference. I am non fed. Did you have to still do the equip and was all the communication done via email?!

Comment

• Originally posted by dox1842 View Post
          Wow that was really fast. I did my physical March 12th and I have been waiting ever since for the firm offer. I received an email on April 28th and then one on March 16th saying that the firm offer would come within the next week. Ofcourse that time has came and went.....
          Which location? what was your timeline?

Comment

Hey Dox I sent you a PM

Comment

Last edited by qwertyuiop123; 05-31-2014, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Hey Dox I sent you a PM

Comment

• E.siracusa, your PMs are turned off. I tried to send you one.

Comment

• JustK, go ahead and try again. I turned my pm's on.
                    Last edited by e.siracusa; 05-31-2014, 10:21 PM.
                    Applied: 04/14/14
                    Phase 1-Interview/Test: 06/05/14
                    Conditional Offer Received: 06/20/14
                    E-Qip/SF85P-S Submitted: 06/21/14
                    Phase 2-Fingerprints: 06/26/14
                    Phase 3-UA/Medical/X-Ray: TBA

BOP Candidate
                    Police Academy Certified (ACT 120)
                    Degree in Police Science/Criminal Justice
                    Over 5 years experience in Safety Enforcement

Comment

• I only had to update my eQIP since I was already in the database. Communication was done via email and phone calls.

Comment

• qwertyuiop-
                        You're a godsend!
                        Last edited by CrimProfiler; 06-01-2014, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• FCC Terra Haute
                          -Applied 11/2013
                          - First Interview 03/2014
                          - Second Interview 04/2014
                          - Called to setup Physical and UA 05/31/2014
                          - USAjobs Application Status Updated to HIRED 05/31/2014!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoricuaLEO View Post
                            Hey,

Can you tell me how you found out about the location you were referred and the OF-5?

I was "referred" 2 weeks ago and not only I have no idea to which of the two locations I was referred, but I have not heard anything at all and have not been told to fill out the OF-5.
                            Sorry for the late response. I found which institution by looking at the OF-5 form and also received an email from HR.

The OF-5 can be found on the BOP monster site (where you answer the KSA's and receive your rating). It will say on the left view OF-5 status and click on that.
                            Stupid is as stupid does. Sometimes people win the Darwin Award.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply Shane View Post
                              Sorry for the late response. I found which institution by looking at the OF-5 form and also received an email from HR.

The OF-5 can be found on the BOP monster site (where you answer the KSA's and receive your rating). It will say on the left view OF-5 status and click on that.
                              Yeah, I have done that already. Nothing there and no email. I guess I'll keep waiting. It might or it might not ever come. We''ll see. Good luck to you.

Comment

• Can any of the current BOP staff tell me if this is a positive move or just the same ole same ole?

BOP and Union Sign Collective Bargaining Agreement.
                                The ceremony, held at BOP headquarters, memorialized the first Master Agreement signed in more than 16 years

http://www.bop.gov/resources/news/20..._agreement.jsp

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9783 users online. 253 members and 9530 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X