Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rmodel1965
    commented on 's reply
    Its easy 1/4 mile run. I did it before losing a bunch of weight. If I could do it then anyone can..

• HilNaya
    commented on 's reply
    It took me a month!

• HilNaya
    replied
    Hi!
    just got hired for BOP MDC! I’ve been training running and today did stairs with a 20lbs vest. I am nervous about the PAT and my first day. Any tips?

Leave a comment:

• DOTfed20
    replied
    How long did it take from conditional offer to final offer?

Leave a comment:

• Florida_Man
    commented on 's reply
    They pulled the list in July, most of us will EOD within the next 3 weeks. They are constantly hiring

• in625shooter
    commented on 's reply
    Go ahead and apply today AND make sure you get rated ad Best Qualified (BQ) of you will not be referred If you are not rated as BQ tweak your resume and KSAs (articulate better but don't lie) untilnyou get Bq'd.

Apply for both GL 5 and GL 6 but dont be surprised if you are broughtbon as a 5 as that is usually the way it works the kast 10 years or so

• DOTfed20
    commented on 's reply
    A few pages/posts back I saw someone mention that they heard a list for FCC Coleman would be pulled in July, but that is complete hearsay at this point. Try calling HR they usually try to give an estimate. Make sure its your first choice, second choice does nothing for you.

• Rmodel1965
    commented on 's reply
    No idea when they pull or at what grade. No cover letter required.

• Racecar_Johnny
    replied
    Hello, I am a Florida state correctional officer for a year and a half and am looking to get hired on at FCC Coleman. When do they do certificate draws and what grades are they hiring at? In your experience, does the USAJOBS posting for this position require a cover letter (it says optional) or complex/long resume?

Leave a comment:

• DOTfed20
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the response, that's good to know. I feel like I always shoot my self in the foot, and should have kept a copy of the dismissal, but I am sure they will find it on their own.

• in625shooter
    commented on 's reply
    Im not sure as in 20 years I've never heard that exact terminology And havent heard the word Interim since the Military. On your BG they just look for obvuous show stoppers to get you started. Your main BG wont be cleared until after you start wirkin. Usually after the 6 to 10 month mark.

As for the tickets if its an obstacle to get the court i fo. Contact your HR persi and let them know. HR is probably wanting court records because the BG will have them to write up the BGI. Its probably more of a conveniencefor the BGI.. I'm sure with the Covid there are several issues with folks getting records so I wouldn't sweat it Theres usually a way around it. And not like you didn't tell them about it.

A lot of stuff can be explained away so i wouldn't sweat it

Good Luck

• dox1842
    commented on 's reply
    I am with shooter. I think we are doing good. Union complained that we weren't getting mask or required ppe so management provided masks to everyone. Now staff are coming into work and not wearing their masks and getting sick.

• DOTfed20
    commented on 's reply
    BTW: The cool thing about Texas is you can pull up your driving record for your whole life on the DPS website, but they(BOP) didn't want that either

• DOTfed20
    replied
    I received a conditional from USP Atwater, what is the pre-employment waiver? is it like getting an interim clearance? Hr said I need to submit dispositions for some speeding tickets I received, and said they need it for the pre-employment waiver. they said court docs are what they need, but to get them I would need to go to a deep southern court in Texas, which cant happen right now due to my work situation? Any insight?

Leave a comment:

• Rmodel1965
    commented on 's reply
    It just says are you interested yes or no. If so respond

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6476 users online. 436 members and 6040 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X