commented on 's reply
    Yep, sf-86.

• Rmodel1965
    commented on 's reply
    Talk to your aw about the want to get close to home

• in625shooter
    replied
    Originally posted by Ty808 View Post
    Got a question for those who been in awhile. So I am currently a GS6. I been with the BOP for about 4 months now. I seen a job posting for a GS6 (Senior Officer) back home. I applied and got referred. Have you ever heard about anyone getting picked up before their year?
    It's rare but does happen occasionally.. If your referred that's half the battle

Good kuck

Leave a comment:

• 17Jeep
    commented on 's reply
    Same boat! I know two of my coworkers that got vouched out before their year.

• Ty808
    replied
    Got a question for those who been in awhile. So I am currently a GS6. I been with the BOP for about 4 months now. I seen a job posting for a GS6 (Senior Officer) back home. I applied and got referred. Have you ever heard about anyone getting picked up before their year?

Leave a comment:

• LevelHeaded
    commented on 's reply
    It took me 2 months to get through the process with Victorville from the time of applying.

• in625shooter
    replied
    Originally posted by dangerr101 View Post
    do BOP CO's fill out a sf-86 or some other form?
    Yes. Generally HR sends it to you before the interview to bring so they can start getting the background going if need be

Leave a comment:

• dangerr101
    replied
    do BOP CO's fill out a sf-86 or some other form?

Leave a comment:

• in625shooter
    replied
    Originally posted by JoeE123 View Post
    Quick question for those of you that have gone through the process, I have applied for a correctional officer position and selected FCC Victorville. I finally had a interview last week after waiting a few months after applying and wondering how long it usually takes to hear back if you will be moving forward in the process? Thanks for your comments! Prior military myself
    I've seen it go as qyqui as 2-3 weeks and as long as 12-18 weeks. With BIP starting a snail crawl space picking up a few girings it should be less time than it sometimes could be. We haven't hired any BOP staff in over a year and a half and we are interviewing now. So it is picking up.

Leave a comment:

• myman12
    replied
    Originally posted by JoeE123 View Post
    Quick question for those of you that have gone through the process, I have applied for a correctional officer position and selected FCC Victorville. I finally had a interview last week after waiting a few months after applying and wondering how long it usually takes to hear back if you will be moving forward in the process? Thanks for your comments! Prior military myself
    It can be a couple of weeks til you will hear something.

Leave a comment:

• JoeE123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Signal108M
    commented on 's reply
    My electronic personnel file is set to send me an email anytime a document is added to it (I highly recommend this setting). I got an email when my background results form was entered into my eOPF by Grand Prairie. Since the eOPF is only accessible from a government computer, I suggest printing a copy while at work for your personal records at home.
    Last edited by Signal108M; 11-06-2018, 07:57 AM.

• Rmodel1965
    commented on 's reply
    I think you have to write off for a copy.

• Newbie17
    replied
    I’m approaching my year background trust investigation. What is the process like and will I receive a copy for when I apply to other jobs.

Leave a comment:

• Ty808
    commented on 's reply
    You should try and tweak your answers so you BQ for both 5 and 6. They always go thru the 6 certificates first so if you BQ for 6 there’s a higher chance of you getting on.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3490 users online. 261 members and 3229 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X