Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOP Correctional Officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For all my peeps processing for Coleman, how long after you met with the investigator did you get the firm offer? Just met with mine and want to know what timeline im working with. Thanks

    Comment


    • Does anyone have POC in HR for Coleman? Haven't been able to catch anyone one the phone or get a response from email.
      Last edited by CaribeCop; 02-27-2014, 11:32 AM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SUPPLYORDIE View Post
        For all my peeps processing for Coleman, how long after you met with the investigator did you get the firm offer? Just met with mine and want to know what timeline im working with. Thanks
        Most times (in the past) you didn't meet with your investigator until you were already on the job. They have a lot of training and other things going on right now so once thats over I'm sure you will get your IF date. You should call or email your contact from employee services.
        Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
        Me: you really want an answer to that
        Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

        Comment


        • Originally posted by HapkidoKa View Post
          Most times (in the past) you didn't meet with your investigator until you were already on the job. They have a lot of training and other things going on right now so once thats over I'm sure you will get your IF date. You should call or email your contact from employee services.
          just got the call I Enter on duty 24 March. FCC Coleman here we go...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CaribeCop View Post
            Does anyone have POC in HR for Coleman? Haven't been able to catch anyone one the phone or get a response from email.
            Dial the main number to any of the institutions at Coleman listed on www.bop.gov and ask to be transferred to Employee Services. If they don't answer they may be busy trying to hire you.
            Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
            Me: you really want an answer to that
            Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SUPPLYORDIE View Post
              just got the call I Enter on duty 24 March. FCC Coleman here we go...
              That's great news. Congrats! Good luck, and stay safe.
              Maybe they will make one more list off this round of applicants, if not I'll re-apply once it's open. Hope to serve with you soon.
              NYPD Exam 2050 (3/2012)
              List # XX
              APD-5: 2/1/14
              Initial Medical: -------
              Written Psychological: ------
              Oral Psychological: -------
              J.S.T: -------
              Meeting w/ BI: ---------
              Mini Medical: --------
              Getting everything in order and playing the waiting game.

              Comment


              • Been in 3 1/2 half years and have been promoted to a Lieutenant. Think i broke a record. lol. Hardwork and prayers. Haters kept me motivated.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AlreadyFedLeo View Post
                  Been in 3 1/2 half years and have been promoted to a Lieutenant. Think i broke a record. lol. Hardwork and prayers. Haters kept me motivated.
                  hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... So why are you trying to become a DEO?
                  Last edited by HapkidoKa; 03-03-2014, 10:30 PM.
                  Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
                  Me: you really want an answer to that
                  Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

                  Comment


                  • Anyone know what's the number for hr for the NYC area bop
                    55.......

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                      Anyone know what's the number for hr for the NYC area bop
                      www.bop.gov
                      Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
                      Me: you really want an answer to that
                      Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by HapkidoKa View Post
                        That's a great site but.......... no where did it list HR locations that I could find.
                        55.......

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                          That's a great site but.......... no where did it list HR locations that I could find.
                          Thats for a reason. Dial the number to the joint you want to call and request to speak with HR.
                          Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
                          Me: you really want an answer to that
                          Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by HapkidoKa View Post
                            Thats for a reason. Dial the number to the joint you want to call and request to speak with HR.
                            I guess there is a reason also for them not picking up as well
                            55.......

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by NYCpoorest View Post
                              I guess there is a reason also for them not picking up as well
                              Yup
                              Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
                              Me: you really want an answer to that
                              Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

                              Comment


                              • So with the listing closing on Tuesday, if the place you applied for is pulling one final list before the "purge" when would you most likely hear from them?
                                I'm ready to re-apply as soon as it re-opens anyway. I'm just wondering if there is a reason for me to stay out of basements or no cell service areas today and Monday... just in case.
                                NYPD Exam 2050 (3/2012)
                                List # XX
                                APD-5: 2/1/14
                                Initial Medical: -------
                                Written Psychological: ------
                                Oral Psychological: -------
                                J.S.T: -------
                                Meeting w/ BI: ---------
                                Mini Medical: --------
                                Getting everything in order and playing the waiting game.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4596 users online. 316 members and 4280 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X