Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in625shooter
    commented on 's reply
    As long as you are not so many days behind (They have eased the amount of days from when I hired in but I dont know the number but its over I believe 90 days) If you have a written agreement (or or4int out e mail or correspondence should work) Your GTG

• Showtime0811
    replied
    Anyone know if you have debt, does it have to
    be fully paid off in order to get hired with BOP or can you send them documentation showing you are in a payment arrangement?

Leave a comment:

• in625shooter
    commented on 's reply
    Standard 2 piece that say Law Enforcement Officer for LEOSA. They give you no special powers as you have ZERO off duty authority and I have seen better fake IDs made in a High School basement.

Hope that helps LOL

• HilNaya
    replied
    Does anyone know what credentials BOP issues? Just curious.

Leave a comment:

• HilNaya
    commented on 's reply
    I just heard from investigator maybe 1 week after I got The bonafide offer! It was on the phone

• Showtime0811
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you DOTfed20

• DOTfed20
    commented on 's reply
    well this happened to me, I applied for an mcc they pulled my name, and then never heard anything. I changed my location to a USP, but it took almost two months before my name showed u on the USP list. When I contacted HR in Grand Prairie they said when you get puled for list your name wont show up, until the hiring for that place is done.

So if you picked FCC coleman and they pull your name you may not be able to get picked by another facility until FCC coleman closes the audit for that list. There may be other scenarios, but that was my experience.

• Showtime0811
    replied
    What happens if you are going through the process and you had your interview already and decided to change locations? Sorry for the multiple messages, I’m on my phone and not sure how to post it. Thanks again for your help.

Leave a comment:

• in625shooter
    commented on 's reply
    Totally different mission and intrview type than CBP or the like There is also a Core Values test I hired in about 18 years before they started the test but from what some the new hires have told me you can sort of figure out what they want to hear.

Good Luck

• Florida_Man
    commented on 's reply
    CBPO x1000

• Showtime0811
    commented on 's reply
    Which process would you say is more difficult to get hired? BOP or CBPO!?

• Florida_Man
    commented on 's reply
    Showtime0811 I have taken the interview for CBPO and no there is not a waiver for the interview.

• Showtime0811
    replied
    Does anyone know if someone had a interview with Customs Border Protection Officer if that interview would be used for BOP also? I was curious....... Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Florida_Man
    commented on 's reply
    Showtime0811 20/100 uncorrected, entrance exam is easy, don’t sweat it

• Showtime0811
    commented on 's reply
    What are the requirements for vision test? What does the entrance test consist of

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6576 users online. 445 members and 6131 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X