X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double post, sorry.
    Signal108M
    Forum Member
    Last edited by Signal108M; 01-01-2022, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• Hey everyone I applied to FCC Coleman, I applied more than a month ago I haven’t heard anything from them but ive heard from other jails to switch my #1 choice if interested… how long till i heard from Coleman?

Comment

• Good luck to everyone in the hiring process. BOP was fun and I learned a lot from my time with them. I honestly believed my experience from that agency helped me in my transition to the USMS. Stay safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironheadjack View Post
          Thanks Shooter that makes a lot of sense. Does anyone know what happen to prisonofficer forum? That place was predominantly BOP, did all those guy migrate here?
          I was one of the two founders of PrisonOfficer.Org (CrosstimbersOkie). The forum died years ago due to lack of interest. Cory, the software license holder left prison and law enforcement for other things and I retired from the BOP in 2016. I haven't a clue where everyone went other than a couple of people whom I befriended on Facebook. Basically, we old Generation-X'ers handed the reigns off to you Millennials. How are you 1990s "Babies On Board" Hillary Clinton's "Save The Children" savees handling the pressure? A little cold virus getting you down, spreading hysteria like Hillary and her ilk raised you to react? I see you're all turning thugs loose early en-mass. What's that all about?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4067 users online. 246 members and 3821 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X