Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know the HR number for FCI Herlong. I just put my app in on monday hoping to hear from them soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
      Got a firm offer of employment with Coleman, FL...starting within a month, looks like they hire alot!
      Congrats and yes they do. Are you a prior CO?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kgov02 View Post
        Congrats and yes they do. Are you a prior CO?
        Nope...no prior experience in CO and no military....just education and general supervision exp.

What about you? are you in the process?
        Last edited by Kris86; 10-26-2012, 02:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bjacoby1 View Post
          Anyone know the HR number for FCI Herlong. I just put my app in on monday hoping to hear from them soon.
          http://www.bop.gov/DataSource/execut...cilityCode=her

look under physical address,call that # and just ask for HR
          Last edited by dghai62; 10-26-2012, 09:31 AM.
          BPA( California)

NOR 75( no clue why am i stuck in the 70's) 9/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris86 View Post
            Nope...no prior experience in CO and no military....just education and general supervision exp.

What about you? are you in the process?
            I'm at Coleman and all I can say is I hope you got some good people working beside you. Unfortunately its a sink or swim mentality. Just use common sense and if it sounds to good to be true or you don't understand Question It.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Kgov02;3166677]I'm at Coleman and all I can say is I hope you got some good people working beside you. Unfortunately its a sink or swim mentality. Just use common sense and if it sounds to good to be true or you don't understand Question It.[/QU

Thanks for the advice Kgov02 really appreciate it...I tried to PM you but it looks like it's off...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kgov02 View Post
                I'm at Coleman and all I can say is I hope you got some good people working beside you. Unfortunately its a sink or swim mentality. Just use common sense and if it sounds to good to be true or you don't understand Question It.
                It is sink or swim throughout the BOP. It is a great job once you get everything down, but it can be rough until you get used to what you are supposed to do. I don't work at Coleman, but feel free PM me if you have questions.

Comment

• I have been on MW for a few months now, and at times it gets dark and lonely working a housing unit all by yourself. The hardest part for me is staying awake and fighting boredom. Good thing we got TV's in the housing unit. lol

Comment

• MW is tough, reserve for old timers or new hires.
                    “One person can make a difference and every person should try.” JFKsigpic

Comment

• Deleted Post**
                      Last edited by V1PER; 10-19-2017, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• Pretty much just be honest with a side of thinking quick on the fly. Also make sure you have no outstanding credit issues. If you do then set up a payment plan or just pay them off. Then relax, it isn't very hard at all.

Comment

• What he said ^^^

Comment

• Deleted Post**
                            Last edited by V1PER; 10-19-2017, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• Good times V1PER, I recieved the email with the release forms today for FCC Tucson, now waiting to schedule the interview. I think I'm going to elect to test at FCI Bastrop instead of driving for 14 hours.
                              US Army Veteran
                              The opinions expressed above are not those of any official capacity or agency. Fix yourself.

Comment

• Deleted Post**
                                Last edited by V1PER; 10-19-2017, 09:11 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5549 users online. 327 members and 5222 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X