Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone familiar as when a 7 board will be pulled for MCC NY or MDC Brooklyn? Thanks in advance!

Comment

• If you're a current BOP Employee....there's a detail that you're a shoe-in for...

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596318100

Comment

• in625shooter
        in625shooter commented
        Editing a comment
        Not every pasture is greener It appears to be a non 6C retirement If thats the case if you have less than 20 years in you loose LE retirement (means you revert to 1% instead of 1.7% and no Social Security Supplement) AND can't retire until you are in your 60's without serious penalty. Also if you have under 10 years you loose your LEOSA credentials
        Last edited by in625shooter; 03-27-2021, 08:09 AM.

• Diddy41
        Diddy41 commented
        Editing a comment
        in625shooter it's a 'detail' meaning it is temporary deployment. You wouldn't lose anything.

• in625shooter
        in625shooter commented
        Editing a comment
        Diddy, respectfully I re read it and saw the TDY part But I'm not sure how you can be loaned out on a detail for a higher grade than what you are So this is probably 9 or higher Like the TDUys BOP has to NY and Yazoo or Florence Never turns out well.
        Last edited by in625shooter; 03-27-2021, 09:33 PM.

• Question for you anyone familiar with the process. I attended the career fair for BOP last Saturday at FMC Carswell. I previously applied and received a BQ rating. They took the people with the BQ rating and tested them first thing. So I passed the CVA, then I interviewed and did the written scenario. I had to fill out a bunch of forms, they pulled my credit which have no issues. My question is what can I expect next? A typical timeframe? They kept saying they are hurting for people.

Comment

• Anyone here in process for FCI Fort Dix, NJ? If so, where are you in the process and best of luck as well!

Comment

• Has anybody currently with BOP or in the past, finished your degree while working?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5155 users online. 297 members and 4858 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X