Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accidentally commented when i found the answer to something so delete my reply
    Last edited by hexen220; 08-25-2016, 07:00 PM.
    officially sworn into the Us Marine Corps, going in with an 03 contract leave for bootcamp on January 9th

Comment

• Originally posted by in625shooter View Post
      There will be a grace period of at least a year probably 2.
      I would presume the date will be a month or two after you receive your allowance following the initial release.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trax_XLT View Post
        I would presume the date will be a month or two after you receive your allowance following the initial release.
        Sort of, but the won't keep track of each employee, and everybody at once. So It will be over a year. The train wreck when we changed u informs in 2008 was the same issue. They will come out with a year or so, then that gives everyone a chance to get the use out of their u informs if they actually did the right thing and bought them in the last 3 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyUtah1989 View Post
          I keep hearing more about this new uniform rumor. I was told today by the brass at my joint that "at some point in 2017", we will be switching to dark gray BDUs with a stripe and black shirts, very similar to Massachusetts DOC. Anyone else wanna chime in?
          I was just purchasing uniforms and just about all of the blue button up women's shirts are sold out. Union said its because we are changing potentially by the end of the year. My IF class is being told not to buy too much since the change is happening.

Comment

• I was told all black and outer stab vest

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rvl_bop View Post
              I was just purchasing uniforms and just about all of the blue button up women's shirts are sold out. Union said its because we are changing potentially by the end of the year. My IF class is being told not to buy too much since the change is happening.
              Originally posted by Rcplaneguy View Post
              I was told all black and outer stab vest

Word from the national Union convention (by proxy) was outer vests and CMS going back to nickel Grey's. No mention yet of others but will get to talk to a Union member Mondayfir more factual info unless someone can chime in.

Comment

Word from the national Union convention (by proxy) was outer vests and CMS going back to nickel Grey's. No mention yet of others but will get to talk to a Union member Mondayfir more factual info unless someone can chime in.
                Rookie question what's cms

Comment

• Originally posted by Rcplaneguy View Post
                  Rookie question what's cms

Maintenance. Plumber, electrical, general maintenance staff that are actual plumbers electricians etc and supervise inmate workers

Comment

What's the reason behind the potential change?

Comment

• Originally posted by Signal108M View Post
                      What's the reason behind the potential change?
                      There was a lot of grumblings before on the uniform (no one likes it) and the whole vest program was a train wreck. So I suppose they decided they needed to do something to change it.

Wether that change is better or worse we shall see.

Comment

• One can only wonder why they don't send out a picture survey for the final selection? Or would that be less dictorial and make sense? I would like to see a patch that used parts of the pre 1970 hat emblem and Bureau seal, that would lend a sense of history and pride.

Comment

• Quick question, I have been referred for Beaumont, filled out my of 5 as well as other documents, waiting on an interview date. Can I change my location on my application to another FCC in order to cast a wider net and be considered for another location and still keep the process going with beaumont. Will doing this mess things up with the other location?

Comment

• Double post

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Six_Eight; 08-31-2016, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Wentwest View Post
                              One can only wonder why they don't send out a picture survey for the final selection? Or would that be less dictorial and make sense? I would like to see a patch that used parts of the pre 1970 hat emblem and Bureau seal, that would lend a sense of history and pride.

Comment

• Originally posted by kengorecore View Post
                                Quick question, I have been referred for Beaumont, filled out my of 5 as well as other documents, waiting on an interview date. Can I change my location on my application to another FCC in order to cast a wider net and be considered for another location and still keep the process going with beaumont. Will doing this mess things up with the other location?
                                Continue the process with Beaumont! If you refuse the position at that location. U will still be stuck on their list of canidates for up to 90 days tho

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11146 users online. 428 members and 10718 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X