Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening, I recently went through the BOP hiring process, can anyone with some time on the job answer a question or two via private message? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Two questions:

A) How long does it typically take for them to call you back for the UA/Physical?
      B)If I somehow failed the interview or was rejected for whatever reason, would I be notified?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thenewjack View Post
        Good evening, I recently went through the BOP hiring process, can anyone with some time on the job answer a question or two via private message? Thanks in advance.
        Fell free I will give you the no BS accessment

Comment

• Originally posted by onwardsalways View Post
          Two questions:

A) How long does it typically take for them to call you back for the UA/Physical?
          B)If I somehow failed the interview or was rejected for whatever reason, would I be notified?
          A) it can depend but shouldn't be that long. Sometimes things get shuffled though so don't sweat it.

B) you should find out pretty quick.

If it's been a few weeks then I would suggest ain't calling the HR Office just to "touch base"

Good luck

Comment

• FCC Oakdale, LA

I am considering applying for a transfer to FCC Oakdale for a position offering career growth. Anybody have any intel about the place, good, bad, neutral? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Signal108M View Post
              I am considering applying for a transfer to FCC Oakdale for a position offering career growth. Anybody have any intel about the place, good, bad, neutral? Thanks.
              The local Rea is a s&$t home. The joint has several homesteaders so you will be at their pace so don't go in their t thinking your it, they don't care. As far as the joint running it's a good place and has little drama. They are getting a good Warden.

Comment

• Area has crazy high sales tax like 10% I try not to buy anything unless I have to if you move somewhere between pollock and oakdale you can use both places to apply for future jobs

Comment

• Originally posted by in625shooter View Post
                  A) it can depend but shouldn't be that long. Sometimes things get shuffled though so don't sweat it.

B) you should find out pretty quick.

If it's been a few weeks then I would suggest ain't calling the HR Office just to "touch base"

Good luck
                  If I was rejected, how would I find out? Through email?

Comment

• Originally posted by onwardsalways View Post
                    If I was rejected, how would I find out? Through email?
                    You would be lucky if you heard through e mail why you were rejected Ted. You might have to call the office to get the reSon. Not saying no one has ever not found out through e mail just doesn't happen like that. Don't like to put stuff in writing for certain reasons

Comment

• Originally posted by Signal108M View Post
                      Oakdale is hard to get in, lots of folks who live in the area and rooted who want out of FCC Pollock transfer there, I knew three who left Pollock, two CO'S and one as an LT.

Comment

• My status just switched from received to "referred" 7-14-16. I have my fingers crossed this time since my institution of choice is a FCC this time around. I was referred 2 times this year to FCI's and got stuck on the certificates due to the selection of all Vets.

Comment

• This Post has been Deleted
                          Last edited by Six_Eight; 08-12-2016, 05:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Six_Eight View Post
                            My status just switched from received to "referred" 7-14-16. I have my fingers crossed this time since my institution of choice is a FCC this time around. I was referred 2 times this year to FCI's and got stuck on the certificates due to the selection of all Vets.
                            Which FCC did you get referred for?

Comment

• Originally posted by kengorecore View Post
                              Which FCC did you get referred for?
                              FCC Allenwood

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Six_Eight; 08-12-2016, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by in625shooter View Post
                                You would be lucky if you heard through e mail why you were rejected Ted. You might have to call the office to get the reSon. Not saying no one has ever not found out through e mail just doesn't happen like that. Don't like to put stuff in writing for certain reasons
                                But, will I find out somehow, even if I don't get a reason?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10995 users online. 398 members and 10597 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X