300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by in625shooter View Post
    They can't. The #2's are mandated by Congress and most USP's only had them from 2-10 before June. And from 6a-10p on weekends and Holidays.
    Whats this #2 that you guys are speaking of??

Comment

• Originally posted by bolo1187 View Post
      2nd officer in USP general population housing units.

Comment

Around December 2013 after the last Officer was killed they added #2 Officers to housing units of all USP's. As far as I'm aware of they all were posted from 2-10 Mo -Fri and 6a-10p weekends and holidays. They are suppose to be Manning the #2's 24/7 now.

Comment

Around December 2013 after the last Officer was killed they added #2 Officers to housing units of all USP's. As far as I'm aware of they all were posted from 2-10 Mo -Fri and 6a-10p weekends and holidays. They are suppose to be Manning the #2's 24/7 now.
          So do all USP's including Medium ones have this?

Comment

So do all USP's including Medium ones have this?
            There are no medium USP's. Marion, Leavenworth, Atlanta and Lompoc kept the USP title for historical reasons when they were all downgraded in 2995-2006. They are just regular medium FCI's now.
            Last edited by in625shooter; 07-03-2016, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Shooter, I replied to your PM... The weekend drop is the 16 shift I spoke of. I worked 3 on 4 off. Sat, sun and Mon... was off Tuesday,Wednesday Thursday and Friday.

Comment

Does Coleman have the #2?

Comment

• All pens do now nationwide

Comment

• Originally posted by BoricuaLEO View Post
                    Does Coleman have the #2?
                    Yes, the #2's are mandated by Congress. They got involved when BOP was given a lot of money for additional staff but it never happened. Lots of stories and finger pointing but they are here now.

Comment

• I did my interview and am sure I did fine.

I'm freaking out about the physical though. I have hearing and vision issues, so I think there is a chance I will fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by onwardsalways View Post
                        I did my interview and am sure I did fine.

I'm freaking out about the physical though. I have hearing and vision issues, so I think there is a chance I will fail.
                        You will be fine. If you can see to read, and hear something (most of us are going deaf from firing g ranges and hearing dumb non custody squawking on the radio all day, then factor in loud housing units so your fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by onwardsalways View Post
                          I did my interview and am sure I did fine.

I am only a hopeful, but I would trust shooters sage advice.

How bad is your vision? I am only correctable to 20/25 and have mild hearing loss in both ears as well.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rrw9 View Post
                            I am only a hopeful, but I would trust shooters sage advice.

How bad is your vision? I am only correctable to 20/25 and have mild hearing loss in both ears as well.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
                            My hearing test consisted of the Doc asking if I could hear his voice. I forgot my glasses and did not do great on the eye chart. I passed with flying colors! My hearing is bad fron a lifetime of gunfire and some explosions. Unless your real name is Stevie Wonder, I would not worry!

Comment

• Hello everyone.
                              I am in the BOP process at Dublin. I have almost everything done (Prints, E-QIP, interviews, etc.), the only things I have left are my UA and physical (scheduled this Wednesday). USAJobs says hired and has said that since 5/31/16. I interviewed on 5/27. The plan was to have a start date of the end of July. I never received a conditional offer in writing, but was told they would like me to move forward during my panel interview. Given the information, is that enough time to have a EOD of the end of July? Thanks in advance to anyone who can add some insight.

Comment

• Originally posted by rvl_bop View Post
                                Hello everyone.
                                I am in the BOP process at Dublin. I have almost everything done (Prints, E-QIP, interviews, etc.), the only things I have left are my UA and physical (scheduled this Wednesday). USAJobs says hired and has said that since 5/31/16. I interviewed on 5/27. The plan was to have a start date of the end of July. I never received a conditional offer in writing, but was told they would like me to move forward during my panel interview. Given the information, is that enough time to have a EOD of the end of July? Thanks in advance to anyone who can add some insight.
                                It can be but every case is different and can depend on if they are trying to coordinate bringing on several people for the same IF class.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9441 users online. 203 members and 9238 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X