Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take to get the new 2 part credentials I've been hearing people talk about

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Usmc1586 View Post
      How long does it take to get the new 2 part credentials I've been hearing people talk about

Day 1

Comment

• Originally posted by fed2015 View Post
        Day 1
        Do these credentials state you are a law enforcement officer for leosa purposes or is something completely different used when carrying under leosa

Comment

• They can be used for Leosa but until you pass fletc you are not covered under Leosa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by bolo1187 View Post
            I've been pleasantly surprised with how fast my application process has gone.
            Applied- 3/17
            Interviewed- 5/23
            COE- 5/26
            Physical and urinalysis- 5/31
            EOD- 7/24
            What location, if you don't mind?
            I don't know everything, but I am a superlative Googler.

Comment

• Originally posted by 60MM View Post
              What location, if you don't mind?
              USP Marion

Comment

• This goes out to those who have been with BOP for awhile. Would you suggest that rookies stick with the BOP approved pants or would something more comfortable like 5.11 pants be okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by bolo1187 View Post
                  This goes out to those who have been with BOP for awhile. Would you suggest that rookies stick with the BOP approved pants or would something more comfortable like 5.11 pants be okay?
                  I prefer 5.11. Go with what your administration allows and what most people wear. The BOP pants don't last and look like crap quickly if they do hold together.

Comment

• Fed2015 pretty much nailed it. We are allowed 511s. Has anyone heard what has become of, or progress made in the new uniform process?

Comment

• Does the BOP use the 8 10 or 12 hour schedule, and how many decades does it take to get other days off besides Monday or Tuesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by usmc3816 View Post
                        Does the BOP use the 8 10 or 12 hour schedule, and how many decades does it take to get other days off besides Monday or Tuesday.
                        Generally 8's. There are a few stand alone camps on 12's and I know of a couple FCI's that have a couple compressed 10 hour posts.but you would have to have some seniority to get those. So 99.9% of BOP you do 8 he days and a 5 on 2 off.

As far as weekends off it depends on institution. You go to a stand alone FCI like Texarkana or Oxford there is probably only 2-3 weekend off jobs so 20 some years would be needed. But go to a FCC that has a complex roster (of a FCC with like 3-4 institutions) you could get the weekend off (or at least part of it) in 5-6ish years. And with some posts (like say SHU) maybe sooner than that.

Comment

• We have some posts that are two 16 and one 8 hour shift. So you get 4 days off a week. So basically you work 6am-10pm on Sat and sunday then one 8 hour shift on another day

Comment

• Originally posted by Rmodel1965 View Post
                            We have some posts that are two 16 and one 8 hour shift. So you get 4 days off a week. So basically you work 6am-10pm on Sat and sunday then one 8 hour shift on another day
                            If that's a BOP faculty id like to know where. Sounds crazy

Comment

• Which TX facility hires most? I have Fort Worth as my #1 choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by LubbockBound View Post
                                Which TX facility hires most? I have Fort Worth as my #1 choice.
                                FT Worth somewhat becUse if metro area and care level 3 but there are more openings at Beaumont being a complex and a USP.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13558 users online. 437 members and 13121 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X