Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would get in even if very ill (so much the better), And explain to that LT or the Captain and emphasize you aren't abusing, give them a DR slip.

Comment

• And if they are jerks, puke all over their office! As long as this hasn't been a regular thing, you'll be fine.

Comment

• Does anyone know when Beaumont is pulling lists, cant seem to get anyone on the phone to ask them. Thanks

Comment

• Find it funny that some staff thinks it ok to allow an Inmate to complain about a staff to them and won't check em, So reminder folks even though many of us have a good rapport with Inmates, THEY Are not our friends, If you are doing you job, the ones who would be friendly will not be. Why, because they feel like the time they are doing is enough and we're making it harder on them. Inmates don't pay our bills, or care what happens to us. My rookie year I made alot of mistakes, and now that I know the job better, I've seen the error of my ways.

Comment

• Anybody know the current wait time to get ICT phase 2 orders for Glynco? My EOD and phase 1 was seven weeks ago. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Signal108M View Post
              Anybody know the current wait time to get ICT phase 2 orders for Glynco? My EOD and phase 1 was seven weeks ago. Thanks.
              Folks are attending Glynco at around the 6-8 month mark. As far as date it could be a minute. Just check with your HR office.

Comment

• So my luck continues on my way back from getting my doctors note I was hit on my motorcycle and broke my collar bone and collapsed my lung

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Signal108M View Post
                  Anybody know the current wait time to get ICT phase 2 orders for Glynco? My EOD and phase 1 was seven weeks ago. Thanks.
                  Originally posted by in625shooter View Post
                  Folks are attending Glynco at around the 6-8 month mark. As far as date it could be a minute. Just check with your HR office.
                  Wasn't asked but just a reminder since there has been some misinformation. You are not qualified to carry a personal firearm under LEOSA until the completion op f Glynco since you will not be qualified on firearms (a key requirement) or allowed to work an armed post until then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rcplaneguy View Post
                    So my luck continues on my way back from getting my doctors note I was hit on my motorcycle and broke my collar bone and collapsed my lung

Dayum bro, praying for speedy recovery man.

Comment

• Originally posted by in625shooter View Post
                      We just had some people go that were about 2.5 months in

Comment

• Originally posted by 60MM View Post

I would do exactly as instructed on the OF-5. If they don't answer, leave a message and wait.
                        Originally posted by dod299 View Post
                        It took a month between the OF-5 and the schduling of my interview. the folks in HRS can be hard to get ahold of by telephone.
                        Originally posted by 60MM View Post
                        The time it takes seems to be completely random and dependent on the institution.

One place I got in contact with within the week, the other called me back the same day I filled out the OF-5 and I called them.
                        Some conflicting answers lol....

I'll give 'em a call just to be on the safe side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rmodel1965 View Post
                          We just had some people go that were about 2.5 months in
                          The bulk of. Classes are s heduked around 6 months. They are getting them a little earlier than the 9-10 months in late 2013 after the budget Fiasco

Comment

• I was at 5.5 months I hit 6 while I was there. These people got out of ict 1 when I left in march and went early this month to fletc from what I've heard is they are catching up but maybe they just got lucky and went early

Comment

• Originally posted by Rcplaneguy View Post
                              So my luck continues on my way back from getting my doctors note I was hit on my motorcycle and broke my collar bone and collapsed my lung
                              Get better and heal up well. Thoughts and good karma to you! (seriously, you didn't have to do all that for a week off!) If it makes you feel any better I got hit on my cycle during my rookie year as well. It all worked out fine, except for that damn toenail fungus I got at that witch doctors office!

Comment

• I've been pleasantly surprised with how fast my application process has gone.
                                Applied- 3/17
                                Interviewed- 5/23
                                COE- 5/26
                                Physical and urinalysis- 5/31
                                EOD- 7/24

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8785 users online. 182 members and 8603 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X