Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can order from meyers and galls etc as soon as you have your bop email. Sally cop shop has a nice wallet for 35$ that's what I bought look under the bop tab in the page.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyUtah1989 View Post
      Are we allowed to order the BOP credential wallet from the Meyers before attending Glynco? Also- when do we receive our HR and DOJ IDs? Thanks.
      Yes you can order anything however you ARE NOT certified/Qualified to carry off duty or on until you complete Glynco.

Comment

• Originally posted by in625shooter View Post
        Yes you can order anything however you ARE NOT certified/Qualified to carry off duty or on until you complete Glynco.
        Thanks. Shoukd we get our DOJ and BOP ID during IF?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyUtah1989 View Post
          Thanks. Shoukd we get our DOJ and BOP ID during IF?

They will be issued during IF, You only get a BOP ID, not sure about the new staff since when I hired in you didn't get the 2 piece credentials until the 5 year mark but I believe even new staff get the same ones. DOJ is mentioned on the ID as is BOP as is Law Enforcement Officer, but be forwarded it gives you ZERO superhero powers, An S on your chest or does it give you Master Jedi skills.

Off duty you are just a regular Joe or Jane and it done mean s&%t, other than after Glynco you can carry off duty within REASON. In fact your still a regular Joe on duty too.

Don't be THAT guy.
          Last edited by in625shooter; 02-29-2016, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by in625shooter View Post
            They will be issued during IF, You only get a BOP ID, not sure about the new staff since when I hired in you didn't get the 2 piece credentials until the 5 year mark but I believe even new staff get the same ones. DOJ is mentioned on the ID as is BOP as is Law Enforcement Officer, but be forwarded it gives you ZERO superhero powers, An S on your chest or does it give you Master Jedi skills.

Off duty you are just a regular Joe or Jane and it done mean s&%t, other than after Glynco you can carry off duty within REASON. In fact your still a regular Joe on duty too.

Don't be THAT guy.
            Duly noted. I've seen a few [email protected] act like fools at bars and whip the "federal officer" medallion out assuming it would give them a free pass. After witnessing that, I made a promise to myself to NEVER be that guy...lol

Comment

• I had been trying to get hired on with BOP for years, finally got a bite and no Federal Prisons closer than 3 hours to me, so I had to withdraw
              Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
              USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
              "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
              Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

• Sorry to hear that.

Originally posted by J2H View Post
                I had been trying to get hired on with BOP for years, finally got a bite and no Federal Prisons closer than 3 hours to me, so I had to withdraw

Comment

• Originally posted by J2H View Post
                  I had been trying to get hired on with BOP for years, finally got a bite and no Federal Prisons closer than 3 hours to me, so I had to withdraw
                  I moved 800 miles away to get in. Eventually I'll work my way back home

Comment

• Originally posted by Rmodel1965 View Post
                    I moved 800 miles away to get in. Eventually I'll work my way back home
                    I was lucky. I live 4.5 hours from home. I couldnt be happier with where I live now though.

Comment

• Originally posted by dox1842 View Post
                      I was lucky. I live 4.5 hours from home. I couldnt be happier with where I live now though.
                      Are you at Atlanta or jesup?

Comment

• Estill was the closest to me, and with a young family, I can't uproot them again (moved 4 times in 4 yrs)
                        Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
                        USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
                        "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
                        Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

• Atlanta - I love the city. There are so many young people here.

Comment

• jesup is only 40mins from my house. i wouldnt mind atlanta but wouldnt wanna deal with the traffic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rmodel1965 View Post
                              jesup is only 40mins from my house. i wouldnt mind atlanta but wouldnt wanna deal with the traffic
                              Jesup is one of the hidden Gems of BOP. low cost of living and NOTHING (at least not a whole lot) goes on there compaired to a lot of other places. It is a good retirement joint for those that want to wind down.

Comment

• Shooter can you explain how the annual and sick roster works? I should be getting my firm offer this week per HR.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11938 users online. 459 members and 11479 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X