Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just completed my CVA, panel interview, urinalysis and physical for Herlong yesterday. Today I messed around and got a ticket for speeding, passing over the double yellow lines and I find out my friends registration is expired...before this my first and only ticket was for speeding back in January 2011. Did I just mess up my chances? I do plan on getting the registration thrown out and paying the fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwing View Post
      Just completed my CVA, panel interview, urinalysis and physical for Herlong yesterday. Today I messed around and got a ticket for speeding, passing over the double yellow lines and I find out my friends registration is expired...before this my first and only ticket was for speeding back in January 2011. Did I just mess up my chances? I do plan on getting the registration thrown out and paying the fine.
      Your fine. Just report it but show that you got the other dropped etc.

Comment

• Thank you for the quick response. The HR lady told me that they are shooting for having me in the March 21st class

Comment

• Where does everyone order their uniforms from and how quickly do they come? Are there over night options? Any quick info will be greatly appreciated.
          Last edited by P.I.D.I01; 01-18-2016, 12:18 PM. Reason: Grammatical Errors

Comment

• Originally posted by P.I.D.I01 View Post
            Where does everyone order their uniforms from and how quickly do they come? Are there over night options? Any quick info will be greatly appreciated.
            You will get several different opinions. (Chevy vs Ford etc)

Personally I have had great results with Unitec (formerly Suburban). But what I would recommend is getting a couple sets from each company and wear test them yourself then you are not taking anyone's word and getting a whole set from one place and if you don't like them you have to either wait til your next clothing allowance or dip into your own pocket.

Buy a couple then you will know which ones you really like.

Just a suggestion.

Comment

• Originally posted by in625shooter View Post
              You will get several different opinions. (Chevy vs Ford etc)

Personally I have had great results with Unitec (formerly Suburban). But what I would recommend is getting a couple sets from each company and wear test them yourself then you are not taking anyone's word and getting a whole set from one place and if you don't like them you have to either wait til your next clothing allowance or dip into your own pocket.

Buy a couple then you will know which ones you really like.

Just a suggestion.
              Thanks shooter. Any idea on the delivery turn around or do they offer different options? I EOD next week and trying to gage it after we get our allowance.

Comment

Thanks shooter. Any idea on the delivery turn around or do they offer different options? I EOD next week and trying to gage it after we get our allowance.

Use to be regular, 2nd and next day air option but unsure at this moment. There is also some chatter about a new uniform down the pike and that has slowed some orders because the companies are not producing like they use to but people are still ordering them because as of now that is just talk.

You won't be able to order until your first day of IF and you are official on the books. They confirm your employment with your HR before selling.

Comment

• Oh okay makes sense. Thanks shooter.

Comment

• Buy shirts, Class A, Class B and polos, from AD Meyer. AD Meyer Class A and Class B shirts are way better than Galls in every way and particularly in the ability to hold color on the Class B. The "Cool Breeze Extreme" polos from AD Meyers are way better looking than the standard ones that are made of a material that looks a lot like your grandmother's dish rag. Get your pants and ties from Galls. Make sure your tie is the proper length for your body, so you don't look like a fat guy wearing a child's tie.

You'll thank me later.

Comment

• Originally posted by fed2015 View Post
                      Buy shirts, Class A, Class B and polos, from AD Meyer. AD Meyer Class A and Class B shirts are way better than Galls in every way and particularly in the ability to hold color on the Class B. The "Cool Breeze Extreme" polos from AD Meyers are way better looking than the standard ones that are made of a material that looks a lot like your grandmother's dish rag. Get your pants and ties from Galls. Make sure your tie is the proper length for your body, so you don't look like a fat guy wearing a child's tie.

You'll thank me later.
                      I will add, ASK and see what the norm is for your institution. They all do things a little different. Some (like USP's don't sweat the ties. And several have LT's only in the white shirts. Don't order something they will haze you about!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by in625shooter View Post
                        I will add, ASK and see what the norm is for your institution. They all do things a little different. Some (like USP's don't sweat the ties. And several have LT's only in the white shirts. Don't order something they will haze you about!!!
                        Thanks guys I definitely appreciate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by fed2015 View Post
                          Buy shirts, Class A, Class B and polos, from AD Meyer. AD Meyer Class A and Class B shirts are way better than Galls in every way and particularly in the ability to hold color on the Class B. The "Cool Breeze Extreme" polos from AD Meyers are way better looking than the standard ones that are made of a material that looks a lot like your grandmother's dish rag. Get your pants and ties from Galls. Make sure your tie is the proper length for your body, so you don't look like a fat guy wearing a child's tie.

You'll thank me later.
                          Pardon my ignorance, but is this the same as BOP Meyers?

Comment

Where does everyone order their uniforms from and how quickly do they come? Are there over night options? Any quick info will be greatly appreciated.
                            You won't be able to order any until your have access to a work email. You'll get a uniform stipend that's when I would order

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyUtah1989 View Post
                              Pardon my ignorance, but is this the same as BOP Meyers?
                              Yes

Comment

• I got done long sleeve Polos right before Christmas from meyers from like 11.95 a piece I ordered three but I wish I had ordered 5

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11394 users online. 392 members and 11002 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X