Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or on the weekends or holidays, being the BDRT. Baby Daddy Removal Team.

Comment

• what does anyone know about Herlong? I got a OF-5 from them and forgot I applied. It is in the same state as I am so that is a plus but I am getting ready to start the academy with my department I am with right now (civi employee)

Thank you for any insight.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanWasleyGB View Post
        what does anyone know about Herlong? I got a OF-5 from them and forgot I applied. It is in the same state as I am so that is a plus but I am getting ready to start the academy with my department I am with right now (civi employee)

Thank you for any insight.
        Its a medium, not a lot of inmate drama, somewhat remote. Staff that have been there have nothing particularly bad to say about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by in625shooter View Post
          Its a medium, not a lot of inmate drama, somewhat remote. Staff that have been there have nothing particularly bad to say about it.
          Thank you sir
          Merry Chirstmas

Comment

• Happy New Year to you all. I hope that in 2016 I can say goodbye to the Florida Department of Corrections and get a new job with the BOP ! Got my fingers crossed that Allenwood FCC works out for me.

Comment

• How many years do you have to work with the BOP before you would be vested?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dgod35 View Post
                How many years do you have to work with the BOP before you would be vested?
                As of now 3 years. But Congress has mentioned the 5 year around.

Comment

• Originally posted by in625shooter View Post
                  As of now 3 years. But Congress has mentioned the 5 year around.
                  OK thanks

Comment

• Has anyone received any emails about locations hiring since the new year? I figured there would be some that open up here pretty soon but I haven't had any yet.

Comment

• Also- does submitting the of5 form guarantee an interview?
                      Last edited by JohnnyUtah1989; 01-11-2016, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyUtah1989 View Post
                        I applied to FCI Fairton in October, did not hear anything- so I switched my preferences around. I just got an email for an Inquiry of Availability form for Fairton. Did I screw myself since I switched my preferences around or am I still good? I just immediately responded and switched back to FCI Fairton. I'm excited bc it's very difficult for a non-vet or non-LEO to hear anything. I know an interview doesn't guarantee anything.

Also- does submitting the of5 form guarantee an interview?
                        You will get a date for the interview but that interview won't start unless you pass the test.

Comment

• Does anybody have any info on FCI Schuykill? Also I have read back on this thread and I have a few questions about the hiring process. If I resigned from the BOP almost 5 years ago will that be held agaisnt me at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuffup1 View Post
                            Does anybody have any info on FCI Schuykill? Also I have read back on this thread and I have a few questions about the hiring process. If I resigned from the BOP almost 5 years ago will that be held agaisnt me at all?
                            I have my interview for fci Schuylkill Thursday

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuffup1 View Post
                                Does anybody have any info on FCI Schuykill? Also I have read back on this thread and I have a few questions about the hiring process. If I resigned from the BOP almost 5 years ago will that be held agaisnt me at all?
                                I guess that would depend on your performance while you were employed and why you resigned. You know better than anyone else if your past employment and departure will be used against you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7724 users online. 413 members and 7311 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X