300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dangerr101 View Post
    is the recruitment incentive bonus a one time thing or is it every year....like for USP atwater or fci Dublin.

also since i am already a federal employee with tsa would i still get the bonus if i join bop?
    Its a one time thing and you are required to sign a commitment to at least 1 year. You'd get it being a current fed or off the street it does not matter.

Comment

• Got rated best qualified for 5 and 6 and anxiously waiting for a referral....

Comment

• Originally posted by dod299 View Post
        What's y'all's preference USP vs FCI med vs Camp...I prefer the USP, and I've never worked at a low
        At atlanta we have both a camp and fci. We also have a holdover unit. Cant really say which one I like better....... Camp is awesome on evening and morning watch. The others are good too. I guess as long as im with a good crew it doesnt matter.

Comment

• Any insight on Coleman? I have a buddy that has an interview there jn a few weeks.

Comment

• Anybody able to get through to HR at Brooklyn? I've called like 6 times they never answer

Comment

• Originally posted by sonsofliberty View Post
              Anybody able to get through to HR at Brooklyn? I've called like 6 times they never answer
              My friend did last week. They're hiring in August again. Just pulled a list June 2nd.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyUtah1989 View Post
                My friend did last week. They're hiring in August again. Just pulled a list June 2nd.
                My Lt just transferred there

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyUtah1989 View Post
                  Thanks that's actually really helpful. Does anybody know if when they pull the list you'll get referred? Or is it the other way around where you have to be already referred in order to get into the list they're pulling? I apologize if this has already been asked

Comment

• is your friend a VET?
                    I was able to get through to them last week and was told they are finishing contacting the VETs and then NonVet will be contacted

Comment

• is your friend a VET?
                      I was able to get through to them last week and was told they are finishing contacting the VETs and then NonVet will be contacted
                      Originally posted by JohnnyUtah1989 View Post

Comment

• He's a non-vet and was told the same thing basically.

Comment

Anybody able to get through to HR at Brooklyn? I've called like 6 times they never answer
                          Mdc Manhattan is hiring. I received a email today about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grape soda View Post
                            Mdc Manhattan is hiring. I received a email today about it.
                            Oh man really? I have them as my 2nd choice. Should I put them as my first?

Comment

Oh man really? I have them as my 2nd choice. Should I put them as my first?
                              I would put whichever location that you really want to go to first and wait, unless you don't care about moving and just want to get in. I was told by HR at Coleman that once your name gets pulled for a facilities list it gets removed from all other lists.
                              BOP 10/04/2015

Comment

• Ah I see. Well both locations are in the Nyc area and I don't mind either I just want to get in. The reason I put Brooklyn first was because I've heard more about them and that they're always hiring. Whereas Manhattan I've heard almost nothing about

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12969 users online. 491 members and 12478 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X