300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IndySoldier1983 View Post
    I got a call last week from Victorville and was told a facility about an hour away is going to be calling me for an interview so I won't have to fly to California. Anybody able to provide info about the interview?
    I did my interview on 12/15/10. Check your PM.

Comment

• Johnnylaw, where u apply too?

Comment

• So no ones got info in Ray brookFCI?
        How often they hire? Is it a good prison to work at? I know all about the weather as I live in northern region of ny. Worked at a county sheriff as correction deputy at a bigger jail.

Comment

• Chicago and San Diego (both said they were requesting a a list)--Maybe I should change preference to other facilities?

Comment

• I have no idea. I'm trying to get somewhere in NYC!

Comment

• After submitting your initial online application, do you wait until they advise you to fax/send your transcripts and SF-50?

Comment

• Yes

Originally posted by epd21 View Post
                After submitting your initial online application, do you wait until they advise you to fax/send your transcripts and SF-50?
                Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
                Me: you really want an answer to that
                Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

Comment

• Originally posted by codered View Post
                  I did my interview on 12/15/10. Check your PM.
                  Good luck and congrats

Comment

• Originally posted by HapkidoKa View Post
                    Yes
                    Gracias!

Comment

• Originally posted by epd21 View Post
                      Gracias!
                      de nada! buena suerte!

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnylaw View Post
                        Chicago and San Diego (both said they were requesting a a list)--Maybe I should change preference to other facilities?
                        I finished my UA and physical with MCC Chicago this week. I know they are still pulling people off of the lists because their was a man waiting to be interviewed; he applied in October.

If you are looking to go to MCC Chicago, my advice is wait and see.
                        Last edited by codered; 01-18-2012, 09:37 AM. Reason: grammatical correctness

Comment

• Did anyone here apply under the current announcement (opened Feb. 2011, closes Feb. 2012) and get a NOR yet? I haven't been following this thread, if anyone can update me on what announcement is currently being screened and any other information regarding possible vacancies I would appreciate it.
                          Those who have struggled with failure more appreciate success; than those who succeed but never themselves test.

Comment

• Any current C/Os at Pensacola or Atlanta?

Comment

• I have 2 questions regarding this position, if someone can answer I would appreciate it. 1) can they carry off duty, 2) do they get the same pension plan as fed LEOs? IE- can they retire after 20 or do they have to wait until age 60-67 in order to retire? Thanks.
                              Those who have struggled with failure more appreciate success; than those who succeed but never themselves test.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3531Marine View Post
                                I have 2 questions regarding this position, if someone can answer I would appreciate it. 1) can they carry off duty, 2) do they get the same pension plan as fed LEOs? IE- can they retire after 20 or do they have to wait until age 60-67 in order to retire? Thanks.
                                Read through this thread. Should be YES to both questions.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2875 users online. 194 members and 2681 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X