good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Evolution81 View Post
          hou hobby airport
          I jumped from tsa ny to bop starting next month

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
            I jumped from tsa ny to bop starting next month
            make sure you buy some uniforms and gear..so youre ahead of the game...got my uniforms duty belt holders etc...im ready to go lol

Comment

make sure you buy some uniforms and gear..so youre ahead of the game...got my uniforms duty belt holders etc...im ready to go lol
              They never mentioned that to me. Can you message me a list of what you got?

Comment

They never mentioned that to me. Can you message me a list of what you got?
                i brought 2 long sleeve button ups 1 short sleeve and a hat...i already have navy blue cargos from when i was in baggage...we can use those...heres the list ...my boy who started 3 months ago hooked me up with the pointers...obviously you dont have to pick the exact brands..
                http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wi...-0ub1EB01WM_wb

Comment

i brought 2 long sleeve button ups 1 short sleeve and a hat...i already have navy blue cargos from when i was in baggage...we can use those...heres the list ...my boy who started 3 months ago hooked me up with the pointers...obviously you dont have to pick the exact brands..
                  http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wi...-0ub1EB01WM_wb
                  Good I'll use the rest of my allowance and buy cargos.

Comment

• at the BOP academy do you get gassed, gas chamber or OC sprayed?

Comment

• The BOP has a mass hire in Florence Colorado right now. Looking to hire 60, veterans only. Is this a newly opened facility?

Comment

Good I'll use the rest of my allowance and buy cargos.
                        before i forget here is the link to the radio holster

http://www.amazon.com/Bianchi-Patrol...-0ub0BZT8VA_tt

Comment

• Originally posted by dangerr101 View Post
                          at the BOP academy do you get gassed, gas chamber or OC sprayed?
                          The only time you are required to be exposed to gas for training is if you join DCT or SORT. If you are at a USP you WILL be exposed by residual effect at some point.

Originally posted by Nick2 View Post
                          The BOP has a mass hire in Florence Colorado right now. Looking to hire 60, veterans only. Is this a newly opened facility?
                          Florence is a FCC with 3 large institutions, an FCI, a USP and the ADX which require a lot of staff and it has been around since 1992 when the FCI was activated so you are reaching that time where the first hires are starting to retire.

Comment

• Florence is a FCC with 3 large institutions, an FCI, a USP and the ADX which require a lot of staff and it has been around since 1992 when the FCI was activated so you are reaching that time where the first hires are starting to retire.
                            Makes sense!

Comment

• Wondering did everyone here that was recently hired apply through USAjobs?? I have applied twice for Tucson and nothing no movement on my application, went in today to talk to HR but the lady pretty much told me that I had a very slim chance of getting hired because I don't have corrections experience even as a vet. i know Tucson also has and FCI so was wondering also if they pull applicants from the same pool or should I got try and talk to their HR? Any advise would be appreciated.

Comment

• RX8, did she mean you have a slim chance at that specific institution, or in the BOP in general due to your lack correction experience?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8823 users online. 224 members and 8599 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X