Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question regarding Oct 07 NYS CO exam....

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding Oct 07 NYS CO exam....

Ok so I took the CO exam in October of '07 and passed with a high 80, landed a good nursing job in the meantime and when I recieved my canvas letter I declined due to the good job offer. Now I am wondering do I have to retest all over again or can they reinstate my test? Any help would be appreciated.

Originally posted by prostreetrig View Post
    Ok so I took the CO exam in October of '07 and passed with a high 80, landed a good nursing job in the meantime and when I recieved my canvas letter I declined due to the good job offer. Now I am wondering do I have to retest all over again or can they reinstate my test? Any help would be appreciated.
    That's probably something only your B.I. can answer. I would give them a call ASAP! Good Luck!
    The views expressed in this article are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of, and should not be attributed to, the New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision.

Comment

Thanks BSO, one problem though, don't have a BI yet, only took the initial written exam, recieved my canvas letter and declined at that point, any other suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by prostreetrig View Post
        Thanks BSO, one problem though, don't have a BI yet, only took the initial written exam, recieved my canvas letter and declined at that point, any other suggestions?
        Does the canvass letter have the number to the Employee Investigations Unit? They are the only ones that can help you fix this. If you don't have it, PM me and I will dig around to see if I can find it in my closet full of old documents...
        The views expressed in this article are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of, and should not be attributed to, the New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5962 users online. 314 members and 5648 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X