300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elmira CF & Southport CF CO's HELP!!

Hey guys. Need to find a swapper's apartment down in that area! Or someone with a room or a basement to crash. I need to find a place to sh*t-shower-shave in the Elmira, Corning, Horseheads area. It would only be for less than a month, and I can pay a month's rent, even tho it's less than a month. It would be from this coming Monday the 16th up to December 5th a Saturday.

Can any of you guys PM me a number, or address, or anything to help out a fellow brother in blue!! Don't care where, don't care how much....it's just needed ASAP!

Thank you guys in advance!
    Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Maybe we can narrow this down. Does anyone here have a buddy that they know at Elmira or Southport? He don't have to be a swapper, just give me a number and I will handle the introduction. Thanks!!
    Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Comment

Hey Hack.....I would get in touch with some of your old friends in the Finger Lakes region. Alot of the guys that work at the good old DTC are from the Elmira area and might be able to hook you up or put you in touch with someone that can.

Comment

WTF ? You getting moved ? Or is it hunting season ? What about that one dude that used to post on here , was at Elmira , then went to Attica bout the time you transferred ! Think it was Armyman maybe ?
        Last edited by naze69; 11-12-2009, 08:33 AM.
        I drink , I drive fast cars , and I fondle women . But I am my own boss , and do have weekends off !

Comment

No not for me, for my brother. I will PM Armyman and Willard boys. Thanks guys!!

Comment

Armyman12b , in case you don't have it .
            I drink , I drive fast cars , and I fondle women . But I am my own boss , and do have weekends off !

Comment

Hey Hack, I thought you were leaving there for a minute when I started reading this!

Comment

LOL....that wouldn't move you up on seniority list, would it 19???

LOL...anyways...thanks for all your help guys. We came up with something good, just a phone call to the Elmira Arsenal, and I had a name. Thanks again guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Hack4NYS View Post

LOL...anyways...thanks for all your help guys. We came up with something good, just a phone call to the Elmira Arsenal, and I had a name. Thanks again guys!
                  Nice !!!

Comment

Sorry i missed the post,, i have been off for awhile .. I hope all went well if not pm me and i can make a few calls brother..
                    I have been off on fmla my mother had a few strokes and blod clots,, lost her leg and her ability to speak.. just been a rough time..

Comment

Armyman, sorry to hear about your mother. Hope all goes well in the future.

Comment

Same here Bro . If I was a religious person , I'd say a prayer . Best I can do is wish you and your mother well , and have a religious aunt say one .

Comment

Naze, just have the platoon get on their knees next to their bunk before lights out. Have a guidon lead them in prayer, and throw one in for Armyman's mother.

Comment

I like that idea Hack . May give it a run !

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4383 users online. 240 members and 4143 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X