Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYSDOC Fishkill C.F. on strike per G.O.E.R.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYSDOC Fishkill C.F. on strike per G.O.E.R.

Since there is nothing on NYSCOPBA's website about this and nothing on the web that I can find. Im putting it out there. Per Albany, 130+ officers were in violation of the Taylor law between April 13-17 2009. The letters from G.O.E.R. were mailed Oct 7, and we started to recieve them today. The union heads(Albany) were at our facility yesterday to meet with our local union officals and the word were getting is that each individual officer is on there own. So far the rumor is that Albany only wants the two days pay for each day (2 for 1) but it shouldnt shock anyone if there are suspensions. If your one of the ones who got the letter...dont dick around you have 20 days to file an appeal from the date it was mailed...see one of your secter stewards they can help you with the paperwork...(FYI we were found to be in violation of the Taylor law because of the way we assembled for lineup and the fact we drew our equipment after lineup. They call it a strike but no programs were halted and there was no overtime inccured. Crock of ****

It had to have been a Lt. or higher who viewed it as a Job Action. At a jail where I was at once, no one wore a hat at roll call. The Watch Commander wanted a U.I. out of it, but was talked out of it by the Supt.
    All a bunch of crap. Didn't we tell people here months ago to watch everything that you do because Albany has instructed their minions in the jails to report anything and everything that doesn't seem kosher?
    Doing Life On The Installment Plan.

Comment

It had to have been a Lt. or higher who viewed it as a Job Action. At a jail where I was at once, no one wore a hat at roll call. The Watch Commander wanted a U.I. out of it, but was talked out of it by the Supt.
      All a bunch of crap. Didn't we tell people here months ago to watch everything that you do because Albany has instructed their minions in the jails to report anything and everything that doesn't seem kosher? This can be beat, just get statements from all involved.
      Doing Life On The Installment Plan.

Comment

I remember a while back that the union had posted a memo on their website about Working to Rule being considered a strike action. How it could be considered a strike action while working within department directives and guidelines is beyond me but as we all know.....Albany....and especially that boot licking weasel Fischer...... is none to happy with the treatment they have received from the union in the press over past year or so. A good lawyer meeds to be hired in this case to sue those Albany bottom feeders back into the stone age............

Comment

Originally posted by Willard_DTC View Post
          I remember a while back that the union had posted a memo on their website about Working to Rule being considered a strike action. How it could be considered a strike action while working within department directives and guidelines is beyond me but as we all know.....Albany....and especially that boot licking weasel Fischer...... is none to happy with the treatment they have received from the union in the press over past year or so. A good lawyer meeds to be hired in this case to sue those Albany bottom feeders back into the stone age............
          When Paterson gets run out of office,he can scrape Fischer off his shoe.Better yet we can all scrap that pile Fischer off our shoes.
          Last edited by toughco60; 10-20-2009, 07:34 AM.

Comment

This needs to be fought, They are pushing hard and this seems like a test.
            If they get 2for1 from these guys it won't end there.

And what the hell do they mean when they said 'each Officer is on his own'
            This is a time to stand together

Comment

Drama.........
              Last edited by CoSmitty; 10-19-2009, 07:07 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6226 users online. 353 members and 5873 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X