• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal Bureau of Prisons swat team --video

from the 2009 CT SWAT Challenge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snzndjd8EUY
    sigpic

I like how on the range the one SWAT commander said "is that weapon safe?" as he had it pointed at his buddies ***.

Comment

Looks like they need a little more time on the range...lol. To be honest, this is a tough challenge because of the heart rate factor after running around. I'd be interested to see where they ended up in the competition. Our SORT (Special Operations Response Team) took the South Western Region competition a few months ago as well as having the top individual shooter in the region. And to think these guys actually get paid to play with the cool toys...lol. What a great job.
      If you are my supervisor and reading this...I'm calling off sick tomorrow.

All posts made under this username are solely the opinion of the author (ME) and do not represent the opinion of my employer or any Federal, State, or local government agency and/or municipality. So get a grip and put on your big girl panties...'cuz if you suck at your job, I will probably tell you so.

Comment

The Bop is a joke of an agency. My hats off to those officers that work at the USP's with only a radio and keys. You either have to be crazy or have a large pair to go in there every day. I apologize to any fed co's that have to deal with so much b.s. Hey are you guys tired of getting your custody ot taken by counselors, plumbers, cooks and
        secretary's?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4723 users online. 266 members and 4457 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X