300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona Inmate Help Needed!!

Okay gentleman. I need a little help here. His Inmate ID is 206017. He was in Arizona DOC custody and is now on Parole.

I'll preface this by saying this inmate is related to me in a 3rd cousin way. By no means do we communicate, nor will I ever communicate with him. However he was just released from Arizona DOC in past few weeks. He did just friend me on Facebook, so I decided to use his page to do a little investigating.

I have 5 tattoo pics that he posted on his site. I figured I would put them out on Front Street and try to glean some knowledge from my fellow officers. Maybe they mean something, maybe they do not.

Now, he also has his political views as PECKERWOOD and his Religious Views as WHITE PRIDE. These are part of his Facebook Profile.

I get the whole White Race diatribe aspect. However, the only thing I see about Peckerwood is what Google offers to me, which is not alot. I was wondering if any of you CO's from down in the South-West region or from anywhere would be able to offer me some basic knowledge.
    Last edited by Hack4NYS; 10-09-2009, 04:24 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Dang it. How do I post photos on this site?? This is really ticking me off. Any clues guys??
    Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Comment

The internet sites like http://whiteprisongangs.blogspot.com...eckerwood.html pretty much tell the story on Peckerwoods.

I dealt with them in our lockup unit back in 1995 or so--------------they are pretty much prison based and mostly trouble makers inside. Big into drugs ----both selling and using.

you don't want to be associated with him --------even on facebook

PHOTOS-------------get a photobucket account and upload them to photobucket and then post the link on here , It's free to register and post off of photobucket.com
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

http://www.knowgangs.com/gang_resources/pw/
        P/M me for a patch trade.

Comment

GOT IT! Thaks IOWA!! Here ya go fellas!

Pic 1 http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac86/hack4nys/1.jpg

Pic 2 http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac86/hack4nys/2.jpg

Pic 3 http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac86/hack4nys/3.jpg

Pic 4 http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac86/hack4nys/4.jpg

Pic 5 http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac86/hack4nys/5.jpg

Thanks again IOWA. Okay guys. Do I have anything of importance here??
          Last edited by Hack4NYS; 10-09-2009, 04:22 PM. Reason: Better Pics

Comment

i don't see anything blatantly "peckerwood" in there, mostly just prison tats. i was an STG officer, of course, i'd guess he's covered with them. and if he's on parole i doubt if he wasn't a member he'd be posting peckerwood on his facebook and all that unless he wanted to get shanked next time he was in. we didn't have many peckerwoods in KY, but we did have AB. i dealt with one peckerwood in KY.

Comment

I don't see anything except typical skulls and death wood tats, doesn't mean that he doesn't have more that he didn't post. I would steer clear of any future interaction with him as your department might take exception of you and your contact with a parole.
              Noise Check!

Vic Mackey was my Training Officer

Comment

generally speaking, you wont lose your job over a family member, but i'd still stay away from him just because.

Comment

I agree...nothing that would place him as verified STG as far as I can see. Wannabe tough guy more than likely.
                  If you are my supervisor and reading this...I'm calling off sick tomorrow.

All posts made under this username are solely the opinion of the author (ME) and do not represent the opinion of my employer or any Federal, State, or local government agency and/or municipality. So get a grip and put on your big girl panties...'cuz if you suck at your job, I will probably tell you so.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. I kinda figured that. Don't worry about me clinking beers with the guy. He's 3000 miles away and I have a fear of flying. So....needless to say. We won't be hanging out.

Comment

In our area, it means (90% of the time) they are just white, they will claim they are a "wood", although they could have "wood" tats" and be part of a "white" gang.

Comment

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/a...ck4nys/1-1.jpg

Well gents! He violated already!

Comment

i love looking at my convicts myspace/facebook pages, they'll post up any kind of info there they wont tell me.

Comment

Mustang, that is exactly what he did. Posted up this pic of him and alcohol on Facebook. So...I dialed up AZ Dept. of Parole and bada bing. The PO stated she would pull him in and pi** him, then put him in a residential treatment facility. It turns out this is strike three in the last three months, but due to budget cuts, she doubts he would go back behind bars.

Comment

yup it is the same here. hell i've found dope on people and get nothing. Myself and another Officer found a girl trafficking marijuana, in possession of painkillers (oxy's) without a prescription, etc...and the judge didn't do squat about her probation case. she's got a new pending felony though, so we'll see about that. it's all about the $$$

i've had people abscond for close to a year not get sent.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6257 users online. 380 members and 5877 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X