Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Lumpy Day

Let the comments begin.

I am happy for whatever I get...being how crappy the state is in...we should all be happy for what we get...as it could have been a lot worse..

Comment

Yes, it could have been much worse, but the Governor has said that he wants to give "needy families" $500 per kid for Christmas.
      Hasn't this bum done enough for the recipients? He already gave them a 30% increase in Welfare. He gave them $200 per kid for "school supplies" and we see how well that worked out, now didn't we?
      Doing Life On The Installment Plan.

Comment

Originally posted by DOCS OCT View Post
        Yes, it could have been much worse, but the Governor has said that he wants to give "needy families" $500 per kid for Christmas.
        Hasn't this bum done enough for the recipients? He already gave them a 30% increase in Welfare. He gave them $200 per kid for "school supplies" and we see how well that worked out, now didn't we?
        Well considering what they took out of my check , gonna be a lot of happy lil crackheads !
        I drink , I drive fast cars , and I fondle women . But I am my own boss , and do have weekends off !

Comment

Originally posted by naze69 View Post
          Well considering what they took out of my check , gonna be a lot of happy lil crackheads !
          And dey moms and pops needs to find jobs.
          The sooner, the better.
          And don't get me started of this Health Care Crap. My feeling is, if you want health care, then get a job that has benefits.

Comment

AMEN, brother!

Comment

Originally posted by MSICF View Post
              Let the comments begin.
              Well I still think the union should've done a better job of shelling out the money,instead of the lumpy.So any negative comments should be directed at them.Lets hope they learned something here,don't jump on the states offer so quickly,in payout anyway.Im grateful.I was standing in line at the Deli today,the gut next to me bought a pound of bologna with his last 5 bucks lost his job nobody hiring tough times.Makes you realize how lucky we are I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by toughco60 View Post
                Well I still think the union should've done a better job of shelling out the money,instead of the lumpy.So any negative comments should be directed at them.Lets hope they learned something here,don't jump on the states offer so quickly,in payout anyway.Im grateful.I was standing in line at the Deli today,the gut next to me bought a pound of bologna with his last 5 bucks lost his job nobody hiring tough times.Makes you realize how lucky we are I guess.
                The payout isn't negotiated, it's procedural. The state doesn't make any offers on how it's paid out, especially after the last fiasco by the Comptroller. Any future Comptroller will not put themself in the position the last one did.
                Procedure was held up by the inept Senate.

Comment

this was the best moove i made a few years ago. some of the folks who told me i was crazy are now unemployed. i am happy for the little i got

Comment

Originally posted by redstoy View Post
                    this was the best moove i made a few years ago. some of the folks who told me i was crazy are now unemployed. i am happy for the little i got
                    I'm not saying that I'm not grateful for what I got. I would have like to have seen the payout worked out in a better and more timely fashion.
                    They did exactly what I thought that they would do.
                    Take slightly less than half. So, at least they're consistent.

Comment

Oh, and one other thing...
                      Remember this cluster when it comes time for the Albany Crooks are running for re-election. Remember the garbage that they were doing and ask yourself, "Do we really want these fools back in office?"
                      Your answer should be "NO"!

Comment

WHEW!!! Well boys! I did it! It took me 12 and a half hours, but I did it! I just blew 6700 of the 7000 lumpy!! Boy does it feel good to know that pretty much all my small debtors and creditors have been done in by me!! Only a house, utilities and 2 car payments are unpaid for...but, boy will that OT money really start helping out the old savings account! Heck...I may even up my Deferred Comp!! WhoooHooo! I am 9/10th of the way out of debt!!!

It makes me feel even better to see that Paterson puts out a release saying the budget is at least -$3million!! On the same day as we get our lumps! Coincidence??

Okay guys, I'm out! Gotta go take a Paterson!
                        Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MSICF View Post
                          The payout isn't negotiated, it's procedural. The state doesn't make any offers on how it's paid out, especially after the last fiasco by the Comptroller. Any future Comptroller will not put themself in the position the last one did.
                          Procedure was held up by the inept Senate.
                          Everything can be negotiated,The other clown was a crook!They can pay it out anyway they want.Your starting to sound like a politician there MSCIF....or at least buying that load of crap.That lumpy was done by design.If I remember correctly not so long ago we recieved a retro in seperate checks.So I ask you how was that done ??

Comment

Originally posted by toughco60 View Post
                            Everything can be negotiated,The other clown was a crook!They can pay it out anyway they want.Your starting to sound like a politician there MSCIF....or at least buying that load of crap.That lumpy was done by design.If I remember correctly not so long ago we recieved a retro in seperate checks.So I ask you how was that done ??
                            The payout is 100% procedure.
                            3 members of that negotiating team are close friends & I presently am on the negotiating team for the next contract so I know a little about it.
                            The seperate $7500 retro was dished out last time by the last Comptroller to appease the Union because of the pressure put on him. He had more excuses (outdated software, lack of manpower etc.) than he could make up. It was one of many mistakes he made that led to his problems. The advance on the retro made it almost impossible for anyone to accurately calculate if the state screwed them. If you can remember the state told us to go to your facility payroll to get the info on how your retro was figured. But they couldn't do that because the Comptroller's office didn't even know. That's one reason the union didn't push for an advance this time. Your retro is broke down very clearly this time. Your check stub explains the payout. The blame is purely on the Senate. Selchick made sure the award was done in time for the Senate to act on it but we all know what happened. If not for them you would have had your lumpy months ago.

Comment

So MSIF whats the status on the next contract being this one still isnt settled?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3356 users online. 170 members and 3186 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X