300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plexico

Plexico Burris is officially a b%$ch he was processed into NYSDOCS through ulster medium security reception and shipped straight to long terrm PC at Onieda. The fast track to b&*tch. Through him in with the other scum there are plenty of drug dealers in the system with more money on the outside than he has...they walk around everyday in population.
    "I'm not racist or prejudice I hate everyone equally."

Originally posted by underthefloat View Post
    Plexico Burris is officially a b%$ch he was processed into NYSDOCS through ulster medium security reception and shipped straight to long terrm PC at Onieda. The fast track to b&*tch. Through him in with the other scum there are plenty of drug dealers in the system with more money on the outside than he has...they walk around everyday in population.
    He's a gansta man .............. lol

Comment

does it matter? lmao
      If we unite and fight..we can win the day..Save Ogdensburgh or your facility may be next..

Comment

Take it easy on him. Only b*t*hes shoot themselves in the leg with their own handgun! Besides...maybe he will be the PC shower porter? Or a str8 snitch like the rest of them.
        Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Comment

Originally posted by underthefloat View Post
          Take 15secs and proof read before posting. I had a better laugh from your english skills than your post itself.

Comment

Originally posted by CarRamRod View Post
            Take 15secs and proof read before posting. I had a better laugh from your english skills than your post itself.
            So they have armchair C.O.s too huh? Guess we can expect posts like this from someone with a user name like yours.
            Noise Check!

Vic Mackey was my Training Officer

Comment

He heard that Mike Vick did his time at Leavenworth and probably thought, "Yeah, if Vick can do it...so can I. I'm mo ghetto than him." Then he found out that Vick was at a "work camp"....which doesn't even have a fence around it.

At least he'll have his pick of tranny or chomo celly.
              If you are my supervisor and reading this...I'm calling off sick tomorrow.

All posts made under this username are solely the opinion of the author (ME) and do not represent the opinion of my employer or any Federal, State, or local government agency and/or municipality. So get a grip and put on your big girl panties...'cuz if you suck at your job, I will probably tell you so.

Comment

so do you work for them? because i'm sure posting info about a prisoner isn't allowed at all by your policy if so.

Comment

Originally posted by mustanginky View Post
                  so do you work for them? because i'm sure posting info about a prisoner isn't allowed at all by your policy if so.
                  Info about an inmate, his/her crime and what facility they are incarcerated at are freely available on the NYSDOCS website. That being said.....I would be very careful what I posted about any felon with the morons we have running this department..........

Comment

well i'm sure they aren't allowed to post up he's in PC

Comment

well i'm sure they aren't allowed to post up he's in PC
                      ESPN's Sportscenter will take care of that . As they did when they reported he was moved from Rikers because of issues .
                      I drink , I drive fast cars , and I fondle women . But I am my own boss , and do have weekends off !

Comment

i didn't hear about that.

Comment

i didn't hear about that.
                          That's because of the old NYS tele-hack system. TMZ and ESPN ain't got nothing on our quickness scale!!
                          Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4448 users online. 311 members and 4137 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X