Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tattoo coverup

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tattoo coverup

    Hey guy's i just about in this dept that shall remain nameless the only problem is my ink i have full sleeves nothing bad kids names roses angels virgin mary on both arms and they would like me to cover them does anyone know what to use or has had to do this before if so please any info thanks in advance!

  • #2
    Originally posted by mike407 View Post
    Hey guy's i just about in this dept that shall remain nameless the only problem is my ink i have full sleeves nothing bad kids names roses angels virgin mary on both arms and they would like me to cover them does anyone know what to use or has had to do this before if so please any info thanks in advance!
    NYDOCS?

    Comment


    • #3
      long sleeve shirts? or is that too obvious?

      Comment


      • #4
        No long shirt is not an option only switch over to long shirts at some point rest of the time is short sleeve

        Comment


        • #5
          Tatjacket

          http://www.chiefsupply.com/Apparel,U...ries/TATJACKET

          Last edited by NYboldest; 09-26-2009, 01:48 AM. Reason: '

          Integrity in a officer means the settled disposition, the resolve and determination,
          the established habit "of doing right where there is no one to make you do it but yourself".... You are who you are when no one is looking

          Comment


          • #6
            That's actually a pretty good idea.
            There's an officer and a sergeant that have some cruddy looking tats and they're an embarrassment to my jail. I'd like to buy one for each of them.
            Or better yet, make them buy them.
            Doing Life On The Installment Plan.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DOCS OCT View Post
              That's actually a pretty good idea.
              There's an officer and a sergeant that have some cruddy looking tats and they're an embarrassment to my jail. I'd like to buy one for each of them.
              Or better yet, make them buy them.
              LOL !!! Wonder if they have a turtleneck ? HAAAAA!
              I drink , I drive fast cars , and I fondle women . But I am my own boss , and do have weekends off !

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by naze69 View Post
                LOL !!! Wonder if they have a turtleneck ? HAAAAA!
                I was just thinking the exact same thing.
                Doing Life On The Installment Plan.

                Comment


                • #9
                  NY boldest thank you ordered it today how is it to wear?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    tats

                    I never tried them the ad just popped into my head when I read your thread.

                    Integrity in a officer means the settled disposition, the resolve and determination,
                    the established habit "of doing right where there is no one to make you do it but yourself".... You are who you are when no one is looking

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      O.K. well thanks for your help!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Some of our officers have more tats than the inmates.
                        Those who believe, ye shall receive.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          TaTs

                          Same here, You gotta love those neck tattoos (especially on the female officers) too bad they don't make neck sleeves.

                          Integrity in a officer means the settled disposition, the resolve and determination,
                          the established habit "of doing right where there is no one to make you do it but yourself".... You are who you are when no one is looking

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by NYboldest View Post
                            Same here, You gotta love those neck tattoos (especially on the female officers) too bad they don't make neck sleeves.
                            What would ever possess anyone to get a neck tat is beyond me.
                            Doing Life On The Installment Plan.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              There is a cover-up cosmetic that dancers use when they perform in those little costumes, to cover tattoos and birthmarks. I think Ben Nye and Dermablend both make them.
                              "Of course America had often been discovered before Columbus, but it had always been hushed up."

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 4827 users online. 270 members and 4557 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X