Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYCDOC video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRM0L-hKWRQ
    The video is about 10 years old but still worth a look.
    P/M me for a patch trade.

Video

Nice video !

Integrity in a officer means the settled disposition, the resolve and determination,
    the established habit "of doing right where there is no one to make you do it but yourself".... You are who you are when no one is looking

Comment

JoeQueensNY may bust a nut after seeing that video! {lol}

Just jokin Joe
      REALLY REALLY REALLY "Patrolling The Toughest Precincts in New York City!" sigpic

Comment

haaaa your always getting on me...just when I was gonna say how cheesy it was...I see you crackin jokes...

Comment

Originally posted by JOEQUEENSNY View Post
          haaaa your always getting on me...just when I was gonna say how cheesy it was...I see you crackin jokes...
          That video should've been a recruitment video for DOC ESU, because that's pretty much all they showed. Didn't show too much of a normal day in the life of a CO.
          REALLY REALLY REALLY "Patrolling The Toughest Precincts in New York City!" sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingofqueens718 View Post
            That video should've been a recruitment video for DOC ESU, because that's pretty much all they showed. Didn't show too much of a normal day in the life of a CO.
            They definitely didn't, but I remember seeing this video the day before our last day at the correction academy.... Don't let that video fool you, you wont be doing too much of that stuff you seen besides searching cells, and inmates...
            Really "Patrolling The Toughest Precincts In New York City"!
            sigpic

Comment

King, do you know where I can find that NYPD Heroes Video with James Earl Jones?? I've been looking for that and can't find it anywhere..
              sigpic

Comment

They could had got a few people that aren't clinicly obese to star in it...

Comment

Originally posted by Marxdaman29 View Post
                  King, do you know where I can find that NYPD Heroes Video with James Earl Jones?? I've been looking for that and can't find it anywhere..
                  P/M sent
                  P/M me for a patch trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Marxdaman29 View Post

It's the first video to the left when you click on the above DOC video.

Comment

It's the first video to the left when you click on the above DOC video.
                      Yes this is a similar video, but this is not the one. Same music, and narration, but different!!! Thanks..
                      sigpic

Comment

obese

They are not obese, they are HUSKY.

Integrity in a officer means the settled disposition, the resolve and determination,
                        the established habit "of doing right where there is no one to make you do it but yourself".... You are who you are when no one is looking

Comment

awesome video. I would have gone a different way (but then again I doubt NYC DOC would release video footage of the real stuff).
                          sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5131 users online. 290 members and 4841 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X