300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed my background for MO DOC...

Today is a big day for me as I found out that I have passed my background investigation with the state of Missouri DOC. So I am done with the employment process and am officially in the eligibility pool to be hired. I obviously have not been offered a job yet (I hope I will be within the next 9 mo.). However, it feels good after waiting for two months to pass the whole process.

Congrats!

Congrats!

Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Congrats

Good luck in the remainder of the process.......................

Keep us uptodate
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFanInIA View Post
        Today is a big day for me as I found out that I have passed my background investigation with the state of Missouri DOC. So I am done with the employment process and am officially in the eligibility pool to be hired. I obviously have not been offered a job yet (I hope I will be within the next 9 mo.). However, it feels good after waiting for two months to pass the whole process.
        Good luck, hopefully they will deliver good news soon. You never stop learning in corrections.
        Those who believe, ye shall receive.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3366 users online. 214 members and 3152 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X