Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?'s about OK DOC

Hey whats up everyone,
    Ive decided to try for a career in corrections. I put in a App with the OKDOC for CO at Oklahoma State Penitentiary a few weeks ago and then took and passed the test about a week later. I scored an 83, would that be good enough to get me in for an interview? What is the academy like? How much is in the classroom and how much is hands on training? How much PT will there be? What are the conditions like at OSP? Assuming Im good at my job but not a kiss-***, what are the chances of promotion with the department? Im interested in joining the CERT team, how long before I would be eligible and whats the process like? I know thats a lot of questions, any info, feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    OKDOCHOPEFUL

Just joined the forum. I see your post is almost half a year old. If you still have any questions, let me know.

Comment

I'm thinking of applying at Ok Doc and would like to know about the job. I worked for the New Mexico DOC for 2 years and planning to apply at OK Doc. Could you give name some info on App Process, Academy, Salary, Schedules, etc. I would appreciate any info thanks.
      Last edited by miklo1927; 03-18-2010, 12:03 AM. Reason: Did not state DOC

Comment

I would like to know some info on OK DOC. I'm planning to apply pretty soon. If anybody could provide any info, I would very much appreciated.
        APP Process?
        Academy?
        Salary?
        Schedules?
        Thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4416 users online. 288 members and 4128 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X