• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOCS OCT
    replied
    Originally posted by underthefloat View Post
    Tell me about it ours can't even remember to leave his cell phone outside
    It would be too easy to set them up.
    Let them walk into the joint with it in his pocket, then have someone dial his number. When it rings in his pocket, rat him out!

Leave a comment:

• toughco60
    replied
    Originally posted by underthefloat View Post
    You know ,they could get those crash dummies from GM and put them in those Dep spots that Fischer plans to hire.They're not doing anything right now,they could use the work.

Leave a comment:

• underthefloat
    replied
    Originally posted by DOCS OCT View Post
    Actually, that is surprising. Lately, they'd rather not have anyone in a Dep's position who is capable of independent thinking or show any decision making skills, be it right or wrong.

Leave a comment:

• toughco60
    replied
    Originally posted by DOCS OCT View Post
    Every King has his minions.
    Yeah, I wonder what him and Helen keller will be doing after the election...hmmmmmm.Oh I know! Fischer can go through the academy,and get a real first hand look at his carnage,you know as a CO

Leave a comment:

• DOCS OCT
    replied
    Originally posted by toughco60 View Post
    I guess everybody made nice nice with him.He was walking around with about 1.3 million of the 5.3 million he plans to hire..........cookies anyone?
    Every King has his minions.

Leave a comment:

• toughco60
    replied
    I guess everybody made nice nice with him.He was walking around with about 1.3 million of the 5.3 million he plans to hire..........cookies anyone?

Leave a comment:

• DOCS OCT
    replied
    Fisher headed upstate I hear to check out Marcy"s new wing they added.I hope the union gives him a great big welcome !!!!
    I'm hoping that they turn their backs on him the way that he turned his back on us.

Leave a comment:

• toughco60
    replied
    Fisher headed upstate I hear to check out Marcy"s new wing they added.I hope the union gives him a great big welcome !!!!

Leave a comment:

• naze69
    replied
    Originally posted by Hack4NYS View Post
    Ummmm, I kind of figured out the 1st sentence, but the last one confounds me. Please do speak freely.
    knucklehead .

Leave a comment:

• Hack4NYS
    replied
    Ummmm, I kind of figured out the 1st sentence, but the last one confounds me. Please do speak freely.

Leave a comment:

• naze69
    replied
    @%^&*^%$#$&^#^&^%*(*#$$#$%&^%*($#@$$(&+#$%%&*%&$^& &*($#%&(*&$#$#@^^*&((*&^^$&^*^*&&**)(*&)%@#%%^*)*( &&^%&*&((*&((*&^*%%$#%^%*^%*&&#%@%^% .
    All y'all that know me can fill in the blanks with the words you know I'm using here .

Leave a comment:

• toughco60
    replied
    Yeah,they're to afraid it will run like a real jail

Leave a comment:

• DOCS OCT
    replied
    They should throw this goof Fischer out.He couldn't even run a jail for god sakes,what makes him qualified for Commish.....slurp slurp
    He was a Counselor. He never wore the uniform nor does he have a clue as to what we do on the front lines. You'll never see anyone from Security ever make commissioner in this state.

Leave a comment:

• DOCS OCT
    replied
    Originally posted by trueblue66 View Post
    we just got a new dep of security a few months ago and he is trying hard to make his mark!!! he is one of those guys who has forgotten how to wear blue, already changing go backs, chowruns, and anythingelse that will cut into our downtime!! he will make super for sure!!
    Actually, that is surprising. Lately, they'd rather not have anyone in a Dep's position who is capable of independent thinking or show any decision making skills, be it right or wrong.

Leave a comment:

• trueblue66
    replied
    we just got a new dep of security a few months ago and he is trying hard to make his mark!!! he is one of those guys who has forgotten how to where blue, already changing go backs, chowruns, and anythingelse that will cut into our downtime!! he will make super for sure!!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5286 users online. 293 members and 4993 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X