Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYSDOCS hires 53 Toy Deps!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/nass...R4L36#lastPost

No joke! 5.3 million dollars to hire 53 more Deputy Superintendents..............and all during a hiring freeze!!!!

Well......they called it an unforeseen circumstance? Does this qualify...will this jeopardize October 8th???
    Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Unreal, just what we need is 53 more A** kissers clawing their way up the ladder.

The scary part is that these clowns are going to be looking for ways to 'justify' their new positions...and you know that doesn't mean cracking down on the cons.
    Last edited by The Gladiators; 09-06-2009, 09:28 AM. Reason: sp.

Comment

They should throw this goof Fischer out.He couldn't even run a jail for god sakes,what makes him qualified for Commish.....slurp slurp

Comment

They're taking care of the kids.
        It's a practice as old as time itself.
        Doing Life On The Installment Plan.

Comment

we just got a new dep of security a few months ago and he is trying hard to make his mark!!! he is one of those guys who has forgotten how to where blue, already changing go backs, chowruns, and anythingelse that will cut into our downtime!! he will make super for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by trueblue66 View Post
            we just got a new dep of security a few months ago and he is trying hard to make his mark!!! he is one of those guys who has forgotten how to wear blue, already changing go backs, chowruns, and anythingelse that will cut into our downtime!! he will make super for sure!!
            Actually, that is surprising. Lately, they'd rather not have anyone in a Dep's position who is capable of independent thinking or show any decision making skills, be it right or wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by toughco60 View Post
              They should throw this goof Fischer out.He couldn't even run a jail for god sakes,what makes him qualified for Commish.....slurp slurp
              He was a Counselor. He never wore the uniform nor does he have a clue as to what we do on the front lines. You'll never see anyone from Security ever make commissioner in this state.

Comment

Yeah,they're to afraid it will run like a real jail

Comment

@%^&*^%$#$&^#^&^%*(*#$$#$%&^%*($#@$$(&+#$%%&*%&$^& &*($#%&(*&$#$#@^^*&((*&^^$&^*^*&&**)(*&)%@#%%^*)*( &&^%&*&((*&((*&^*%%$#%^%*^%*&&#%@%^% .
                  All y'all that know me can fill in the blanks with the words you know I'm using here .
                  I drink , I drive fast cars , and I fondle women . But I am my own boss , and do have weekends off !

Comment

Ummmm, I kind of figured out the 1st sentence, but the last one confounds me. Please do speak freely.
                    Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hack4NYS View Post
                      Ummmm, I kind of figured out the 1st sentence, but the last one confounds me. Please do speak freely.
                      knucklehead .
                      I drink , I drive fast cars , and I fondle women . But I am my own boss , and do have weekends off !

Comment

Fisher headed upstate I hear to check out Marcy"s new wing they added.I hope the union gives him a great big welcome !!!!

Comment

Fisher headed upstate I hear to check out Marcy"s new wing they added.I hope the union gives him a great big welcome !!!!
                          I'm hoping that they turn their backs on him the way that he turned his back on us.

Comment

I guess everybody made nice nice with him.He was walking around with about 1.3 million of the 5.3 million he plans to hire..........cookies anyone?

Comment

I guess everybody made nice nice with him.He was walking around with about 1.3 million of the 5.3 million he plans to hire..........cookies anyone?
                              Every King has his minions.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5216 users online. 271 members and 4945 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X