X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch this.

http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/H...d=1.1.1&sflg=1
    P/M me for a patch trade.

Look like professional thieves to me. He should lose his job and be on the other side of the bars!! P.O.S.
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi

Comment

hookem and bookem

Comment

looks like one of those guys who kills the OT, and when hes in your unit he sleeps half the shift while you're working your half and his half...
        sigpic

Comment

anyone else laugh when the NYPD officer just gave the look like I don't wanna get involved here... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Protect-N-Serve View Post
            anyone else laugh when the NYPD officer just gave the look like I don't wanna get involved here... lol
            LOL yup
            The Few, The Proud, The Marines...

Comment

I am a New York City Correction Officer and its people like this that give us the negative image that we have. They should fire this guy once they determine that he is doing this intentionally.
              As a Corrections Officer, my fundamental duty is to serve my community; to safeguard the lives and property within my jurisdiction; to protect against deception, oppression or intimidation; to prevent violence or disorder; and to respect and preserve the constitutional rights of all.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7508 users online. 424 members and 7084 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X