Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TexasAggieOfc
    replied
    I wear my uniform to and from work. Of course, these days, my uniform is a polo shirt, blue jeans, a pair of handcuffs, my XD and my badge...

Leave a comment:

replied
    I wear mine into work. If for some reason I have to go somewhere after work, I will bring clothes, like today. If someone rides thier cycle, they wear a jacket or shirt over it. I don't like getting up any earlier than I have to, so for me... why change twice in 10 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• cueball06
    replied
    We have take-home patrol cars here. I am ready to go at house.(Still have to go to briefing though)

Leave a comment:

• sgt809
    replied
    I wear a "cover shirt" over my uniform. Usually a flannel shirt that covers teh top. Here in Cali we dont get locker rooms either, and with over 900 guards per joint it would have to be a really big locker room. you would need a lot of those little pine tree air fresheners!

Leave a comment:

• DOCSatTheGunk
    replied
    I wear my civilian clothes to work, than I change when I get there...At 11pm i change back into my civilian clothes.

Leave a comment:

• Willard_DTC
    replied
    I wear mine to work simply because I'm a fairly big guy and the space between the rows of lockers would barely afford Urkel enough room to change lol

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by Mcc2318 View Post
    I'm just curious as to how many CO's out there other than myself try and avoid wearing there uniform to work and change at work. Its not that I'm ashamed of being a CO, I'm proud of it but I like to keep a low profile when I'm not on the clock
    Here in the great state of Iowa----------there are no locker rooms provided.

You wear your uniform to work----------it can get fun at times!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mcc2318
    started a poll Wearing your uniform

Wearing your uniform

Before
    77.97%
    After
    22.03%

The poll is expired.

I'm just curious as to how many CO's out there other than myself try and avoid wearing there uniform to work and change at work. Its not that I'm ashamed of being a CO, I'm proud of it but I like to keep a low profile when I'm not on the clock

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6242 users online. 350 members and 5892 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X