300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drug slang?

I was wondering if anyone knew if theses two terms were referencing a drug or not?

"shards"
    "shard juice"

Thank you for your help!
    "Believe none of what you hear, half of what you see, and all of what you, yourself, do." ~Unknown

Excerpt from 20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity

5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to Espresso.

Originally posted by BC1260
    I tell you folks, I am strongly considering a relocation to Texas. They know how to take care of business..
    JMTX Fan Club President

Where did you hear this and in what reference?
    He teaches my hands to make war,
    so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
    Psalms 18:34

Comment

Come talk to me and I'll show you.
      "Believe none of what you hear, half of what you see, and all of what you, yourself, do." ~Unknown

5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to Espresso.

I tell you folks, I am strongly considering a relocation to Texas. They know how to take care of business..
      JMTX Fan Club President

Comment

.................................Im really lazy right now (as it is my Friday) and dont really want to walk all the way across the largest single story jail in the nation.

Comment

Your curiosity got the better of you, I suppose :P

JMTX Fan Club President

Comment

I'm only guessing here, but I'm thinking Meth due to the crystals looking like shards of glass, juice being the intravenous version.

Comment

Shards

According to the urban dictionary shards is in fact slang for Crystal Meth
              No better friend, no worse enemy.

Comment

Urban dictionary as in the bag in your pocket?
                Last edited by SPC-1; 09-23-2008, 07:14 AM. Reason: Cuz sum times Im am a dumb *****

Comment

Originally posted by SPC-1 View Post
                  Urban dictionary as in the bag in your pocket?
                  Dude you said you wouldn't say anything. For that Im giving your bag too Original Sin. And I still want my money from last time..lol
                  No better friend, no worse enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by TrustyBuster View Post
                    I was wondering if anyone knew if theses two terms were referencing a drug or not?

"shards"
                    "shard juice"

Thank you for your help!
                    I thought Shard was when you sh*t and fart at the same time. Sorry guys it was a movie reference. "what about polly" LOL
                    Don't expect other people to make you happy, Happiness is your responsibility.

Comment

No, that's a SHART
                      sigpic
                      Let your watchword be duty, and know no other talisman of success than labor. Let honor be your guiding star in your dealing with your superiors, with your fellows, with all. Be as true to a trust reposed as the needle to the pole. Stand by the right even to the sacrifice of life itself, and learn that death is preferable to dishonor. ~ Gov. Richard Coke, October 4, 1876

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5449 users online. 309 members and 5140 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X