300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCI Danbury

I have an interview soon at fci danbury. Does anyone know anything about this facility, and/or what to expect of this interview process (the HRM said it could take several hours)? by the way.. i'm a female, and worked as a c.o. in a women's prison in vt for a year and a half. also, is it easy to move on to other jobs once you have a federal job, especially with the bop (i.e. fed probation officer)? i don't want to be a c.o. forever, but i'm desperate for a job at this point, and working with women offenders is something i'm interested in (i also signed up for the NYPD test - if anyone could give me input on what they think would be a better choice). thanks in advance

Originally posted by emf7024 View Post
    I have an interview soon at fci danbury. Does anyone know anything about this facility, and/or what to expect of this interview process (the HRM said it could take several hours)? by the way.. i'm a female, and worked as a c.o. in a women's prison in vt for a year and a half. also, is it easy to move on to other jobs once you have a federal job, especially with the bop (i.e. fed probation officer)? i don't want to be a c.o. forever, but i'm desperate for a job at this point, and working with women offenders is something i'm interested in (i also signed up for the NYPD test - if anyone could give me input on what they think would be a better choice). thanks in advance
    NYPD just got a new contract, so you are better off there. Or go for the NYS Troopers. (much better choice.)

Comment

NYPD is the better choice!
      New York State Corrections: Home to the whiniest inmates in the country!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4603 users online. 301 members and 4302 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X