300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• up coming CDCR ACAdemy

anyone know if there is going to be any academy for CDCR????

There is one sch for November and one sch for Jan. I have not heard of anyone getting the call for the Nov academy yet.

Andynaui go to pacoville.com lots of information about CDCR there. You have to reg. as a user to see the posts. Where are you in the process? Good luck

Comment

thanks Baicon

I am just waiting for which place I am going to work.. that is about it.. Back ground done and I did PEM and Psy.

Comment

Finished B.I., PEM is Sept 18., and Phyc. review needs some Army medical papers for whatever reason. I too haven't heard nothing about Academy. I know the November and January is still scheduled. Hoping for the best......
        "See you on the high ground"

Comment

I just finished my oral phych so I'm pretty much finished with the process. I'm really hoping to get into the November academy.. I don't care where they want to put me, I'll accept it!

Comment

how long was BI and process so far... My BI and process was very very FAST...

Comment

My BI has been going on for 2 1/2 months now and I hope it is soon. I was told when I turned my BG in that mine would be easy and fast. not to much to my BG never been in trouble. We will see. Man I really hope I can make it to the November Academy.

Comment

Bi

did you get letter from CDCR regarding about your Back ground.. you should get letter that it will take 90 days and do not contact them. keep it mind after 90 days you can call your BI and ask how long it will take more.
                My Back ground was very very short less than 35 days.
                Be good to your BI when you talked to them.. make sure you say " Yes, Sir"
                By the way where in CA are you ? i am from OC. If we both make to Nov. academy.. maybe we can car pool or something.
                and Good luck

Comment

did you get letter from CDCR regarding about your Back ground.. you should get letter that it will take 90 days and do not contact them. keep it mind after 90 days you can call your BI and ask how long it will take more.
                  My Back ground was very very short less than 35 days.
                  Be good to your BI when you talked to them.. make sure you say " Yes, Sir"
                  By the way where in CA are you ? i am from OC. If we both make to Nov. academy.. maybe we can car pool or something.
                  and Good luck

Comment

Andynaui- I am in Elk Grove I only live 15 min. from the academy. I hope I'm in the November Academy, but time will tell. I never received the letter. I have a friend that is a CO and called someone he knew and found out some info for me. He said I am in BG now even without the letter and I will be done in about a week or 2 at the latest. I am keeping my head up

Comment

cool.. good luck and I hope we can meet in the acdemy..
                      I just can not wait.

Comment

we'll see if there is even a November academy at all... as of right now all the academies are tentative.

Comment

Good point, yes I'm sure at least till there is a budget

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3593 users online. 201 members and 3392 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X