Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after testing

Hey Guys,
    I had taken my testing for ncdoc 2 weeks ago does anyone know how long it takes before they call or send letter i applied for tabor city.

Thanks zilla

Hey Zilla, im starting orientation at Tabor this Monday, and im also from Brunswick County....

After i took the COVT and basic skills test it took 3-4 weeks to get called for the interview....then it was another 2-3 weeks to get the date to go up to McCain to finish paperwork and take the psych evals....after that it was a week, overall about 8-10 weeks from the date of the intiial test...

However, i was going through the process with Tabor as my only unit, and im guessing they werent in a huge rush as there arent any inmates yet...yesterday i went to pick up my uniform and one of the officers/instructors was in there talking to us....he said theyre bringing the inmates in on Teu 9th, 30 or 60 a day, so heres for hoping they need more CO's and you get pushed through the process quick! Good Luck!
    Last edited by dharley150; 09-04-2008, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Thanks dharley150, thats good to know i hope its sooner than later i sure hope i hear something soon thanks again

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4934 users online. 294 members and 4640 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X