X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sullivan CF NYS

Do they offer state housing and do they have alot of swapers

Shawangunk CF

You can spend 8 hours working in a swappers paradise.
    we dont fight we all play nice working in a swappers paradise.

Yes I stole this from gangstas paradise
    If we unite and fight..we can win the day..Save Ogdensburgh or your facility may be next..

Comment

No state housing, but you can get Berkowitz to sign your mail bag

Comment

No state housing but you will find an apartment your first day down there if you ask. Tons of swaps. I was ther from aug 07 to june 08

Comment

Do they mess with your RDO's alot?

Comment

I have worked at Sullivan since I finished OJT in January. It is a nice place to work. There is a lot of swapping and it is easy to find a partner and a place to stay. They do change the squads of new people often so people like me are glad to see new ones coming!

Comment

Sullivan CF is a great prison to work at, no they dont offer state housing but like someone already said its not hard to find an apartment out there. I'm a non swapper (only swapped once in a year and a half) but Sullivan is a great place for swappers. Yes they do change your RDO's occassionally, I was there for 8 months and was on every squad but it wasn't too bad since they pretty much kept me on the same tour. If Sullivan had been my home jail I would have definitely stayed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4243 users online. 240 members and 4003 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X