300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another NYSDOCS CO Fallen...

We have lost yet another brother from NYSDOCS, and so soon after Travis Darmott also. Teddy Kaczanowski was killed in a motorcycle-truck accident last night. Here's the story.

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/428266.html

R.I.P. Bro...we got it from here.
    Please note: Any assessment, assumption, attitude, conclusion, conjecture, feeling, guess', hypothesis, idea, inference, notion, sentiment, speculation, surmise', theory, thought or viewpoint that I put down is STRICTLY MINE! Remember that they do not represent the State of New York at any time!! At any time that NYS and I have the same viewpoints; they are strictly coincidental!!!

Another one taken all to soon . R.I.P. Bro . Condolences to his family and fellow C.O.'s at Collins .
    I drink , I drive fast cars , and I fondle women . But I am my own boss , and do have weekends off !

Comment

RIP Bro in Blue. My condolences to his family, friends.
      CARE, CUSTODY AND CONTROL
      FIRM, FAIR AND CONSISTENT

DOING 25 TO LIFE, 8 HOURS @ A TIME

Comment

rip... you've done your time, let us pick up the sword and continue the fight...

Comment

R.I.P. brother
          P/M me for a patch trade.

Comment

RIP.. my prayers are out to his family and friends
            Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil

Comment

RIP to our brother officer.
              If we unite and fight..we can win the day..Save Ogdensburgh or your facility may be next..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5893 users online. 346 members and 5547 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X