Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hack4NYS
    replied
    I enjoy the OT at my facility. I can just about always get 16 hrs. a pay period.

Leave a comment:

• C.O.Man
    replied
    its just spam

Leave a comment:

• naze69
    replied
    Some Idiot playin games .

Leave a comment:

• Hack4NYS
    replied
    WOW...ummm do we report him?

Originally posted by hua85 View Post
    Hello friends,
    What are you searching for?
    Shoes, jeans, clothes, handbags, purse, sunglasses or cap?
    Which brand do you want?
    Jordan, Air force one, Air Max,Adidas,Gucci,Dunk,James,Shox,Bapesta,Puma,Prad a,Evisu,Bape,
    ED Hardy.Chanel, Coach, Choel, Dior, Fendi or others?
    Welcome to www.nikeexpert.com
    There are different kinds of products and different brands in this website. The merchandises are of good quality and at the lowest price. I really hope you can find something you need.
    The lowest price is our characteristic, high quality is our foundation, good service is our duty. Totally, customer satisfaction is our mission. Our company insists that ‘Customer is god; Quality is first, price is reasonable’.
    We sincerely hope that we can do business with you in the near future, and make progress together and create the prospect future!
    More details please search www.nikeexpert.com
    Or contact me [email protected]
    we really hope to do something for you ~ ~

Who is this guy? Wow, I thought the Olympics in Beijing were over?

Leave a comment:

• hua85
    replied
    what are you searching for today?

Hello friends,
    What are you searching for?
    Shoes, jeans, clothes, handbags, purse, sunglasses or cap?
    Which brand do you want?
    Jordan, Air force one, Air Max,Adidas,Gucci,Dunk,James,Shox,Bapesta,Puma,Prad a,Evisu,Bape,
    ED Hardy.Chanel, Coach, Choel, Dior, Fendi or others?
    Welcome to www.nikeexpert.com
    There are different kinds of products and different brands in this website. The merchandises are of good quality and at the lowest price. I really hope you can find something you need.
    The lowest price is our characteristic, high quality is our foundation, good service is our duty. Totally, customer satisfaction is our mission. Our company insists that ‘Customer is god; Quality is first, price is reasonable’.
    We sincerely hope that we can do business with you in the near future, and make progress together and create the prospect future!
    More details please search www.nikeexpert.com
    Or contact me [email protected]
    we really hope to do something for you ~ ~

Leave a comment:

• CO1989
    replied
    Summertime sucks because everyone is taking their vacations and that creates a lot of mandatory overtime. I can remember two summers ago getting stuck 3 times in 10 days and on the eleventh day I was number 1 to be stuck again! Talk about crazy! But when there's so much, and the guys on days bang in just to get a day off, and they stick half of the midnight shift to cover the slots, you know there's going to be tons of OT and sticking going on on the 11-7 shift because those guys are going to bang in. It's a vicious cycle. Then it's funny, like last month, the OT dried right up. Maybe I'll transfer to Bedford and scarf up the ot for a couple/three years and really boost my retirement!

Leave a comment:

• Jailin'-man
    replied
    From My understanding there are around forty OJT's going to Fishkill so there will probably not be much OT there

Leave a comment:

• pjbugs007
    replied
    So far from the two academy classes to come in we had only 5 OJTs and they are all being sent to fishkill.

Leave a comment:

• Tim K
    replied
    Originally posted by nyco??? View Post
    good looking out for a brother.....
    I do the ones I work with.

Leave a comment:

• nyco???
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim K View Post
    We have overtime everyday also. That would be the day though I tell you where.
    We keep it to ourselves as much as possible.
    good looking out for a brother.....

Leave a comment:

• armyman12b
    replied
    2 weeks ago i had a single monday rdo and got hired for 16 hours of ot,, at elmira,, now with ramidon sp about 20 spots some days,,,, i got stuck last week,,, I could get ot 1-3 times a pay peroid if i want it,,, but i am away from home and swap so only do it on odd days that i am stuck in elmira...... I am 6 to go to livingston and 14 for attica I dont think ill make either b4 revision so i am going to pound the ot now that my kids are in school and i am out of town..... no doubt ill get 40 hrs ot a month easy with my swapping........
    Last edited by armyman12b; 09-04-2008, 10:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tim K
    replied
    anyone know the ot situation in facilites in the hv to sing sing..i know there is NONE in my facility and would really like to get some and am willing to transfer to do so....even though i really enjoy my facility times are hard here in the city of NY
    We have overtime everyday also. That would be the day though I tell you where.
    We keep it to ourselves as much as possible.

Leave a comment:

• C.O.Man
    replied
    where's that at?
    bedford hills

Leave a comment:

• nyco???
    replied
    Originally posted by C.O.Man View Post
    22 holes on the 7-3 shift today
    where's that at?

Leave a comment:

• NYSJAILER2008
    replied
    Originally posted by C.O.Man View Post
    22 holes on the 7-3 shift today
    I am glad I wasnt there

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3838 users online. 231 members and 3607 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X