300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nys ot

anyone know the ot situation in facilites in the hv to sing sing..i know there is NONE in my facility and would really like to get some and am willing to transfer to do so....even though i really enjoy my facility times are hard here in the city of NY

I'm not totally sure , but guys I know that are still back East are telling me they have a lot of extras . Central and Western jails are the ones that are gettin O.T.
    I drink , I drive fast cars , and I fondle women . But I am my own boss , and do have weekends off !

Comment

I am Downstate bro and we have OT everyday! Tho not sure how many OJTS will be coming in over the next month.

Comment

how is it that there is so much ot out west and up north but these guys are stuck down here away from their families and are extras...seems a lil screwed up....
        hey pjbugs.....let me know in a couple of weeks how much ot is left after the ojt come in..u may see me over there

Comment

Ill let you know next month after all the OJTs come through...

Comment

bedford hills has ot every single day, **** i knew guys pulling in 100plus hours of ot a pay period

Comment

NYCO - we had five OJTs come to Downstate today.

Comment

We're BEGGIN' and-a FIGHTIN' for overtime at my jail! I got ONE day in the whole month of August :-(

OJT's aren't going to help with overtime until there OFF of OJT, then they affect it by being able to be posted as regular officers.
                New York State Corrections: Home to the whiniest inmates in the country!

Comment

Wow

You know I always figured NY DOC would have an insane amount of OT. In CT, there's as much as you want whether you want it or don't want it (getting stuck/mandatory OT) at most facilities. At times it dries up a spell and there's some slight issue getting OT on the shifts you want but usually it's wide open and even people with time on the job have to worry about mandatory OT on weekends. At my jail, it's very rare there isn't OT on a shift.

Comment

i was stuck today actually, and the last time i was stuck was last month

Comment

hrm they may have to be a transfer going in but bedford........have to think about that one....

Comment

Originally posted by nyco??? View Post
                        hrm they may have to be a transfer going in but bedford........have to think about that one....
                        Stay away stay faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away
                        CARE, CUSTODY AND CONTROL
                        FIRM, FAIR AND CONSISTENT

DOING 25 TO LIFE, 8 HOURS @ A TIME

Comment

2 Newjacks at Shawangunk. Now the guys with no time on the job will have a field day.

btw: I haven't been stuck since I was on Midnights March 2006.
                          If we unite and fight..we can win the day..Save Ogdensburgh or your facility may be next..

Comment

22 holes on the 7-3 shift today

Comment

Originally posted by C.O.Man View Post
                              22 holes on the 7-3 shift today
                              I am glad I wasnt there
                              CARE, CUSTODY AND CONTROL
                              FIRM, FAIR AND CONSISTENT

DOING 25 TO LIFE, 8 HOURS @ A TIME

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4901 users online. 329 members and 4572 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X