Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westchester County Corrections

Hello Everyone,

I am a NYC Corrections Officer and I took the exam for Westchester County about a year ago and ranked 192 on the list. I have not heard anything since getting my list number and was curious if anyone knew anything about the test and what was going on with the list.

I'm also curious about the department. Does anyone have any information on the schedule that they run (4 and 2's....etc) and also what is the overtime like? Is it frequent and if so how frequent? Any information would be much appreciated. Thank you.
    As a Corrections Officer, my fundamental duty is to serve my community; to safeguard the lives and property within my jurisdiction; to protect against deception, oppression or intimidation; to prevent violence or disorder; and to respect and preserve the constitutional rights of all.

they just started a class yesterday of about 53.
    If we unite and fight..we can win the day..Save Ogdensburgh or your facility may be next..

Comment

I scored an 85 on the test and they only took 4 people who got an 85....the rest will continue the process when the current academy is done around nov.

Comment

i also just got the results.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5774 users online. 331 members and 5443 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X