300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not very smart

I was looking for radio and key holders and stumbled across this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/OFFICERS-BADGE-D...QQcmdZViewItem

Wow...ridiculous.

Comment

Badge

Is that what the current badge looks like.

Integrity in a officer means the settled disposition, the resolve and determination,
      the established habit "of doing right where there is no one to make you do it but yourself".... You are who you are when no one is looking

Comment

We had a few of our current facility patches show up on Ebay about a year ago.------------They are fairly well controlled.

Ebay responded to a subpoena -------and the officer received a few days off without pay.

My former captain was in Des Moines and went into a pawn shop where he found one of the state presentation RETIRED badges awating sale.--------I don't even want one of the crappy things-------I can't think who would want to BUY one.
        Last edited by Iowa #1603; 08-25-2008, 08:04 PM.
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by NYboldest View Post
          No .
          I drink , I drive fast cars , and I fondle women . But I am my own boss , and do have weekends off !

Comment

Originally posted by NYboldest View Post
            That is a badge circa NY 1800's LOL hahahahahahaah
            CARE, CUSTODY AND CONTROL
            FIRM, FAIR AND CONSISTENT

DOING 25 TO LIFE, 8 HOURS @ A TIME

Comment

thats a pretty low shield number it should be pretty easy to find out who had if the building 2 is interested in checking it out

Comment

I looked at the guy's other items for sale. He has lots of fire dept. badges. But he had a fairly new looking California police breast badge. Perfect for some joker to get his hands on so he can be the fake cop who stops and assaults unsuspecting women motorists. That's nice, ain't it?
                visit my blog if you are so inclined.
                http://dwmeeks.wordpress.com
                (I'm trying to drive up the hits.)

Comment

Hey! That's my badge number! 8-) NOT!
                  New York State Corrections: Home to the whiniest inmates in the country!

Comment

At my current sheriff's department we deputies can't even get a shoulder patch. They keep a really tight ship on them. If we get a new shirt or need a new patch we have to give them our old patch. I found that to be the same way when I worked for the Nebraska Department of Corrections years ago.

Badges I think they are easier to get some times than patches are. At my last sheriff's department 4 out of 7 deputies all ordered their own badges with their names on them. That way they could keep them when they left. Thinking back I'm not even sure if the company that made them asked for a department letter head or not. I would of ordered one, but I wasn't willing to give away $75 dollars.
                    Last edited by nebraska_deputy; 08-27-2008, 03:36 PM.
                    Some people were just dropped on their heads as children more than the rest of us!

Comment

That's a really old badge. I've only seen that kind in the academy museum. I would have snapped it up if I saw the auction before it closed!

Comment

Originally posted by NYSJAILER2008 View Post
                        That is a badge circa NY 1800's LOL hahahahahahaah
                        I don't think it is 1800's cause it says "Officer" and not "Guard"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5800 users online. 331 members and 5469 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X