Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How pathetic is this? Too fat for justice.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How pathetic is this? Too fat for justice.

This is just infuriating.

Lawyers in the US are wondering how to deal with a weighty problem.
    Accused Woman Mayra Lizbeth Rosales

The accused, Mayra Lizbeth Rosales, is too fat for jail

A woman is accused of killing her two-year-old nephew but prosecutors in Texas do not yet know how to get her to jail and court - because she weighs nearly half a ton.

Mayra Lizbeth Rosales, from La Jola, Texas, is bedridden and weighs nearly 1,000lbs.

But she cannot get through her front door to be taken to jail and, later, court.

A grand jury has already agreed she should face charges of murder and injury in connection with the death of Eliseo Gonzalez Jr.

He died while in her care in March and the 27-year-old is accused of killing her nephew with two blows to the head.

She explained away the injuries by saying she had slipped, landing with her right hand on Eliseo's head while trying to pick him off the floor, and that he fell off a chair.

But a post-mortem found that Eliseo's injuries were "consistent with blunt force trauma" and that Mayra Rosales' explanations were inconsistent with the injuries.

The morbidly obese woman has since been photographed and finger-printed at home but released on a "personal recognizance bond" because of the logistics problem.

The local sheriff at Hidalgo County, Lupe Trevino, says it would be impossible to keep her in jail pending her trial because she needs extensive medical care.

So, currently, the lady remains at large.
    visit my blog if you are so inclined.
    http://dwmeeks.wordpress.com
    (I'm trying to drive up the hits.)

Originally posted by Transporter View Post
    So, currently, the lady remains at large.
    /rimshot

But seriously folks, A woman that large could not get into most jails I've ever been too... They could just leave her in the sallyport
    sigpic
    Let your watchword be duty, and know no other talisman of success than labor. Let honor be your guiding star in your dealing with your superiors, with your fellows, with all. Be as true to a trust reposed as the needle to the pole. Stand by the right even to the sacrifice of life itself, and learn that death is preferable to dishonor. ~ Gov. Richard Coke, October 4, 1876

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAggieOfc View Post
      /rimshot

But seriously folks, A woman that large could not get into most jails I've ever been too... They could just leave her in the sallyport
      Grease her down with butter (I'll bet thee is some at her house!) and shove her on through the back door. Put her in an Ad Seg cell and tell her : "We will put your tray on the bean slot and if you wanna eat you WILL make your way over to it. We allow 15 minutes before picking trays back up." I assure ya she will loose some weight in the process! It'll do her some good even!

Comment

We had a guy a few years ago that tipped the scales at 480. He almost could not make it into the cells in our 1880's era cell house. Spent the majority of his 10 yrs walking around the exercise track............lost close to 250 lbs with diet and exercise.

I seriously don't see how we could hold someone over twice that size-----the facility just could not accommodate someone that big. And she isn't going anyplace..............at least not fast
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Recently housed a federal inmate that weighed in at 686! Stayed in Ad Seg most of his time with us. Sat and slept right by the door of the cell where he could get his food and talk to others on the run.

Transporting him was a whole other Jerry Springer!

Had to borrow a van with cargo doors rather than a slider. It also had a front seat with more access than my van. That was one big ol' corn fed boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
            I seriously don't see how we could hold someone over twice that size-----the facility just could not accommodate someone that big. And she isn't going anyplace..............at least not fast
            Lookout we have an escape in progress!!! Call off duty personnel and tell them they can take their time responding!

Comment

Suspect last seen waddling down Interstate 10, possibly armed with a bucket of KFC and a corn dog.

Comment

INCOMING! She's rolling down the hill!!

Comment

Well guys.. bad news. Someone's gonna have to strip search this inmate.

Ok.. now lift your other chin... ok.. now lift your other chin... ok.. now lift your other chin.....

Comment

Originally posted by wokeupscreamin View Post
                    Well guys.. bad news. Someone's gonna have to strip search this inmate.

Ok.. now lift your other chin... ok.. now lift your other chin... ok.. now lift your other chin.....
                    hahahahaha

Now Squat down and spread the cheeks.

Comment

Good Lord, lady! Is that your former cellmate!!?? We thought she tunneled out months ago! Cough again and let's see what comes out!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6333 users online. 318 members and 6015 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X