Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

absconding unit

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • absconding unit

    Anyone know how to get involved with the absconding unit with NYSDOCS?

  • #2
    That's a part of I.G. so I would guess that you have to like cheese love inmates and hate officers

    Comment


    • #3
      Jas, there are many aspects of the Inspectors General Office. Absconding Unit is just one of them. Like Applicant Processing.
      If we unite and fight..we can win the day..Save Ogdensburgh or your facility may be next..

      Comment


      • #4
        Forgive my ignorance but what exactly is an absconding unit?
        War to the knife and knife to the hilt.

        TERM LIMITS!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Groove View Post
          Forgive my ignorance but what exactly is an absconding unit?
          A runaway penis?
          sigpic
          Don't make me gassy.
          You wouldn't LIKE me when I'm gassy...
          _________________________________

          If you're offended by something that I've said...it was just your turn.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Groove View Post
            Forgive my ignorance but what exactly is an absconding unit?


            Absconding Unit finds and re-arrests inmates who walked away from work release etc.. In New York you have to join the Inspector Generals (I.G a four letter word in NYSDOCS) Office in order to become a member of this unit. There are many different parts of the I.G office some of them go after us COs, some of them process new COs paperwork..some hunt down cons who escaped.
            If we unite and fight..we can win the day..Save Ogdensburgh or your facility may be next..

            Comment


            • #7
              You have to be politically connected and a YES man to get into IG Escape and Absconder Unit.
              New York State Corrections: Home to the whiniest inmates in the country!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DOCSatTheGunk View Post
                Jas, there are many aspects of the Inspectors General Office. Absconding Unit is just one of them. Like Applicant Processing.
                Yeah I know that, do you think when there's no inmates to chase they let you sit around and play cards? no they send you to jails in look into inmate accusations

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jas151 View Post
                  Yeah I know that, do you think when there's no inmates to chase they let you sit around and play cards? no they send you to jails in look into inmate accusations
                  TO******

                  Comment

                  MR300x250 Tablet

                  Collapse

                  What's Going On

                  Collapse

                  There are currently 3929 users online. 246 members and 3683 guests.

                  Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                  Welcome Ad

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X