300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a good T Shirt Design Idea

My shift wants shirts made, but i have hit a roadblock with design ideas. We did a few that did well, but now i am stumped. Any ideas? We were thinking of something insinuating CO's being the jails biggest gang, but i scrapped that one. Any help here would be appreciated. And I already googled CORRECTION TEES, PRISON TEES, Etc. Thanks!
    LT's Challenge Coins and Promotional Items.
    LT's Challenge Coins on Facebook
    Custom Challenge Coins, Dog Tags, Key Chains, Wristbands, and Patches.

**I was an NJPrisonCop when I joined this forum. I am now a NJPrisonLt**

how about the garden state bed and breakfast?

Comment

Black shirts with the NJ DoC shield on the left side of the chest with the word OFFICER in large white print above it, and a big old-fashioned gold skeleton key below it with the part that goes in the lock pointing toward the center. As you're no doubt aware, the NJ DoC shield uses 7 colors (red, gold/yellow, dark blue/violet, medium blue, light blue, green, black) which may be a little extravagant for the T-shirt, so you may want to print the shirts and then put the patch on them. If you use black shirts, you don't have to print the black, so that means 6 colors. Even If you do print the shield, you can use separate screens to print the key and the officer word, so you can give the shirts to fans who don't work for the NJ DoC. You might want to use embroidered golf shirts, perhaps of a lighter color, instead of T-shirts, too. I guess it's up to you.
      Last edited by Monty Ealerman; 08-12-2008, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Monty: U know more about my uniform than I do Actually we do the badge on the front in white on navy blue shirts. Its the back I am trying to think of.

The bed and breakfast might work if done right. Maybe an NJ outline and some slick wording or something. Thanks!
        LT's Challenge Coins and Promotional Items.
        LT's Challenge Coins on Facebook
        Custom Challenge Coins, Dog Tags, Key Chains, Wristbands, and Patches.

**I was an NJPrisonCop when I joined this forum. I am now a NJPrisonLt**

Comment

Originally posted by NJPrisonCop View Post
          My shift wants shirts made, but i have hit a roadblock with design ideas. We did a few that did well, but now i am stumped. Any ideas? We were thinking of something insinuating CO's being the jails biggest gang, but i scrapped that one. Any help here would be appreciated. And I already googled CORRECTION TEES, PRISON TEES, Etc. Thanks!

I had someone make this mock-up for me awhile back.

If we unite and fight..we can win the day..Save Ogdensburgh or your facility may be next..

Comment

I remember a judge when a witness had said something funny, and spectators had laughed, saying: "This is a Court of Law; if you can't stop laughing, leave; if you laugh again, I'll be finding you a place to stay for the night; believe me, you won't be laughing then".

On the back, maybe an image of handcuffs, perhaps along with one of a waist chain and one of leg shackles.

That would indicate that you guys are there when a person has incurred the necessity of restraint. Assuming you'd be wearing it on the job, many of the guys who'd see it would already be in confinement, and it'd serve as a reminder that restraint is the next level.

Just for fun (I'm sure you wouldn't want to be quite this sarcastic) how about this French restroom sign?

"Priere de laissez les WC dans l'etat de propretre ou vous souhaitez les trouver en entrant"

(please leave the water closets in the state of propriety in which you would seek to find them upon entering)

Maybe a "do not disturb" hotel room sign (along with the handcuffs).
            Last edited by Monty Ealerman; 08-13-2008, 12:29 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4299 users online. 248 members and 4051 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X