300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shots fired

Today must have been one of the worst days of my career. Today Another one of our deputies was shot point blank in the chest but survived due to his vest. Just to hear shots fired shots fired over the radio sent me into a daze I couldnt believe it was happening again I had just been shot last december and its happening again. Just venting I guess Im still in disbelief.
    ‎"I'm angry. It's okay. I'll process my anger. I love myself. Whoosah.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I wouldn't apologize for venting, if it helps, it's definately good. Is the officer doing ok?
    The above comments reflect the personal, off-the-record, unofficial opinions of the individual posting them only, and in no way, shape, or form should be taken to indicate any particular opinion, policy, or belief by the poster's or any other agency, governmental entity, organization, or corporation. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

Is he ok and did they catch the ba$tard? He is in our hearts and prayers.
      R.I.P. Officer Wayne McLaughlin

Comment

Oh yeah they caught him the deputy shot put his whole clip in him suspect died.

Comment

Originally posted by pyxie View Post
          Gotta do what you gotta do. In this case it turned out good for the Good Guys. I hope he heals fast.

Comment

Glad to hear the officer's doing well. Hope you are too. I'm sure it upset you to hear this over the air, but we all know there is a possibility of this happening every day we go to work. Our ability to deal with that threat (like you and your fellow deputies did) is what keeps us coming back.
            "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Originally posted by pyxie View Post

Glad to hear that he's ok. At least he doesn't have to go through the ordeal of a trial. Case closed !!

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

Scum bag got what he deserved.......damn...glad I don't wok in your part of the woods.
                You have the right to remain silent, but apparently you lack the skill to exercise that right.

Comment

The only sad part about this is that a 8 month baby was killed in the gun fire and at this point we dont know who's gunfire it was its not the deputies fault either way but it is sad.

Comment

Another name on the bulletproof vest list. I watched a show on body armor the other day...pretty cool...especially the new dragon scale stuff. They say it's still like getting hit with a 95 mph fastball in the ribs with no protection...but that sure as hell beats the alternative.
                    RIP Sgt. Henry Prendes...EOW 2/1/06
                    RIP Off. James Manor...EOW 5/7/09
                    RIP Ofc. Milburn "Millie" Beitel...EOW 10/7/09
                    RIP Ofc. Trevor Nettleton...EOW 11/19/09
                    RIP Ofc. Daniel Leach...EOW 11/21/09

Comment

I cant tell you what it feels like to get hit in the vest but i can tell you what its like to get hit without one and not much feeling difference except with the vest your all in one peice afterwards. I'm doing good it was upseting but ya know it happens wont be the first or the last im sure i hear something over the radio.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2979 users online. 150 members and 2829 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X